Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DOGGING --- CRAZY but FUN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Siobhan, you are like a sexual mecca. If there were more people like you around, I don't think the first world war would have even got a chance to get going. The internet would have been invented 50 years earlier and everyoen would be walking around with a big cheesy smile on their face saying, it's a wonderful life.
    It Cums with maturity,Wingman a woman appreciate the finer things in Life as she grows older!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Every big City in the UK..woth a 5 euro ryanair flight.....but a few odd spots in Mammys Ireland exist.
    Irish Dogging Car Parks Outdoor Fun Meets Ireland
    Looked at link, late night frolics in Ballymount Industrial Estate??? That place is grim enough by day...no thanks.

I gonna sound like an awful pillock here but one of the adds specified "...lookin to get all me holes filled with jizz". Thats a direct quote by the way.

Are we getting close to the (properly prohibited) bareback being quasi-endorsed here????

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Looked at link, late night frolics in Ballymount Industrial Estate??? That place is grim enough by day...no thanks.

I gonna sound like an awful pillock here but one of the adds specified "...lookin to get all me holes filled with jizz". Thats a direct quote by the way.

Are we getting close to the (properly prohibited) bareback being quasi-endorsed here????
    Bareback will never be endorsed on here. What people advertise on other sites is thier responsibility.
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 11-01-11 at 11:52.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456