Thread: in praise of silk

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default in praise of silk

Silk was first recorded in 27BC by the Chinese for use as clothing,the Europeans knicked this beautiful material in 500AD.This leads me to recieving a christmas present in 1990ad ,which left
    me both sad and enlightened to silk.
    The story starts on christmas day at 2am ,Sylvia insisted I opened her xmas pressie a little perfectly ribboned box from a well known lingerie outlet,well guys what more could i ask ,my girl just bought me some sexy gear that she was going to wear and thus lead to a night of mad passionate love making .....it was a pair of silk boxer shorts ,....for me !!!!;....my trembling stiffness colapsed so fast it left a bruise on my thigh..
    Well I tried them on ,omg the silk against my butt cheeks was like a hundred silk worms with chamois cloths buffing my bum ,it was amazing no it was like ,the softest down of pubic hair brushing softly against my skin.
    I left that pair of velvet blue silk boxers in a bedsit in Rathmines,and my arse has never since felt the caress of the genius of that little worm...I miss my silk boxers..
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

dr love (11-01-11)