Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping erections

having gotten sliced down there last year, for the first few weeks afterwards it was painful to get an erection, and the amount of times you get the horn at night would surprise you.

Even though I'd been warned by the doc before the circumcision, I left with the assumption that it would be fine, with the morn-horn only, but I was awake 5-6 times a night at least, often more and it only got worse the longer I went without!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Belshaft7 View Post
    having gotten sliced down there last year, for the first few weeks afterwards it was painful to get an erection, and the amount of times you get the horn at night would surprise you.

Even though I'd been warned by the doc before the circumcision, I left with the assumption that it would be fine, with the morn-horn only, but I was awake 5-6 times a night at least, often more and it only got worse the longer I went without!
    which is why we should never deny ourselves!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 10-01-11 at 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    which is why we should never deny ourselves!
    I had a feast when I finally use it as intended again!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Belshaft7 View Post
    I had a feast when I finally use it as intended again!
    So I see! Is it you by the way that keeps on booking my favourite before me?

To tell the truth i have only noticed it happening the last two months or so. I got circumcised over 2 years ago and never woke up with a erection untill now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    To tell the truth i have only noticed it happening the last two months or so. I got circumcised over 2 years ago and never woke up with a erection untill now
    Mucker, you do seem worried about this and if it is worrying you, I do think you should pop in to your GP about it. If it is happening more frequently (ie not just a one off, occasional thing), then you would have a valid reason to see your GP (and he/she will not be laughing but will take the matter seriously). A simple full blood count (blood test) would suffice - as there are certain blood disorders - that can lead to a priapism. You're not getting a priapism (which is a sustained painful erection which doesn't subside and is a medical emergency) but this could be a precursor to it?

I presume there isn't an obvious cause like you stopping having sex?

We all made some humorous comment here, but if you're worried, just get it checked out. At leat it will put your mind at ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Mucker, you do seem worried about this and if it is worrying you, I do think you should pop in to your GP about it. If it is happening more frequently (ie not just a one off, occasional thing), then you would have a valid reason to see your GP (and he/she will not be laughing but will take the matter seriously). A simple full blood count (blood test) would suffice - as there are certain blood disorders - that can lead to a priapism. You're not getting a priapism (which is a sustained painful erection which doesn't subside and is a medical emergency) but this could be a precursor to it?

I presume there isn't an obvious cause like you stopping having sex?

We all made some humorous comment here, but if you're worried, just get it checked out. At leat it will put your mind at ease.
    im not really worried abt it, but i will see how it goes the next few weeks, my doctor is female and i get so hard when i see her so that is out of the question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12