Thread: one dies in cork hotel

Reviews

Default one dies in cork hotel

just read about this, my favorite hotel in the country, trident hotel in kinsale is one of the best hotels around, I stay there quite a lot,

devastated to here about the death of a woman there and theres five more in hospital, I would never even enter my minedthat such a thing could happen when staying in a hotel

Woman dead after gas leak in Cork hotel - RT News

Blog Entries

Wow If you can afford to vacation in kinsale maybe you should change your name to 'Moneybags McGee'

Sad to hear about that woman;there's been two different familes that have lost loved ones as a result of gas leaks; that hotel should of had gas detectors; I know they're mandatory in the town I live in

Reviews

Trident is a nice oul spot (prices are a bit scaldy though)

Bad news for them though, that is a torpedo hit below the water level of their reputation...

Reviews

My company does retrofit works to thousands of houses a year, you would be amazed how many houses don't have correct ventilation most have none at all and the ones that do we usually find the householder has blocked the vents to "stop the breeze" people don't realise the importance of correct ventilation in homes it is really a matter of "life and death"
    All buildings should have carbon monoxide detectors AND gas detectors if there is gas appliances in the building

unfortunately the importance of this is not known to most people

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Trident is a nice oul spot (prices are a bit scaldy though)

Bad news for them though, that is a torpedo hit below the water level of their reputation...
    they're totally fucked!! IMO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I hope you're not that sad git on TV, who talks like he has a pole up his arse. You know the one where he goes on about cheking vents for discolouration.
    It's him, it's him, ''book en Dan O''