Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: one dies in cork hotel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default one dies in cork hotel

    just read about this, my favorite hotel in the country, trident hotel in kinsale is one of the best hotels around, I stay there quite a lot,

    devastated to here about the death of a woman there and theres five more in hospital, I would never even enter my minedthat such a thing could happen when staying in a hotel

    Woman dead after gas leak in Cork hotel - RT News

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Wow If you can afford to vacation in kinsale maybe you should change your name to 'Moneybags McGee'

    Sad to hear about that woman;there's been two different familes that have lost loved ones as a result of gas leaks; that hotel should of had gas detectors; I know they're mandatory in the town I live in

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Trident is a nice oul spot (prices are a bit scaldy though)

    Bad news for them though, that is a torpedo hit below the water level of their reputation...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    My company does retrofit works to thousands of houses a year, you would be amazed how many houses don't have correct ventilation most have none at all and the ones that do we usually find the householder has blocked the vents to "stop the breeze" people don't realise the importance of correct ventilation in homes it is really a matter of "life and death"
    All buildings should have carbon monoxide detectors AND gas detectors if there is gas appliances in the building

    unfortunately the importance of this is not known to most people

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Trident is a nice oul spot (prices are a bit scaldy though)

    Bad news for them though, that is a torpedo hit below the water level of their reputation...
    they're totally fucked!! IMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    My company does retrofit works to thousands of houses a year, you would be amazed how many houses don't have correct ventilation most have none at all and the ones that do we usually find the householder has blocked the vents to "stop the breeze" people don't realise the importance of correct ventilation in homes it is really a matter of "life and death"
    All buildings should have carbon monoxide detectors AND gas detectors if there is gas appliances in the building

    unfortunately the importance of this is not known to most people
    I hope you're not that sad git on TV, who talks like he has a pole up his arse. You know the one where he goes on about cheking vents for discolouration.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I hope you're not that sad git on TV, who talks like he has a pole up his arse. You know the one where he goes on about cheking vents for discolouration.
    It's him, it's him, ''book en Dan O''

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •