Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Shooting

Reviews

Default Arizona Shooting

I know this is isn't really E-I Sunday night fare but I think this youtube channel The Young Turks and the presenter Cenk Uygur have been commenting on how divisive the conservative media has become in America and on more than one occasion expressed deep concern about the potential for violence and then we have a US Congresswoman getting her brains blown out...

Blog Entries

I haven't been following the story because I don't watch or read American media much which is a shame; when i lived Ireland I'd read anywhere from 6-8 newspapers on the weekend, but here in America I don't know what sources to trust.

It's a shame about the Congresswoman and the others killed, but the Conservative media doesn't report the truth just half-lies or out-right lies, and since Obama was elected they have just lost all sense of reality-it's really sad to see how sleazy and infantile white Americans have become, they've lost their minds, for real
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-01-11 at 22:14.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I haven' been following the story because I don't watch or read American media much which is a shame; when i lived Ireland I'd read anywhere from 6-8 newspapers on the weekend, but here in America I don't know what sources to trust.

It's a shame about the Congresswoman and the others killed, but the Conservative media doesn't report the truth just half-lies or out-right lies, and since Obama was elected they have just lost all sense of reality-it's really sad to see how sleazy and infantile white Americans have become, they've lost their minds, for real
    Yeah the likes of Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Neil Cavuto are actually difficult to watch, the noise level and the self-righteous anger is kinda unbearable. It's a bit alarming to think that a hell of a lot of people take that skewed drivel as gospel....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yeah the likes of Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Neil Cavuto are actually difficult to watch, the noise level and the self-righteous anger is kinda unbearable. It's a bit alarming to think that a hell of a lot of people take that skewed drivel as gospel....
    It's terrible, you try to engage in a conversation with one of them, and all they do is repeat what they've heard on Fox News, and Conservative, right-wing Talk Radio, but the worse part is these so-called media outlets define the political tone and agendas which then effect election outcomes! The problem with America is that most Americans get high on their own supply.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-01-11 at 22:29.

You guys who posted above have it all backwards!!!!!

If anyone put him up to this, it was someone on the hateful left with radical leftist views and ideologies. Like a drug criminal gang from Mexico or some other druglords that put him up to this. If anyone's to blame for this, it's the LEFT-wing media. This woman had a highly anti-immigration stance, something very unusual for a democrat. And the druglords and people involved in other criminal activities hated this, this would ruin all their shit. She was already given death threats by these gangs over her immigration policies, and some people are now being connected to this man who committed the shootings. They already threatened her, now they helped do it if he didn't act alone. For the most part the conservatives LOVED her.

It's the hate on the left from the likes of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow that are destroying America. And the ratings speak for themselves, the people of America don't want that. Keith Olbermann is a particularly vile and vicious faggot of a man.... he's an embarrassment to any positive and just views the left might like to address.

I agree that Beck is fringe at times, but I for me Bill O' Reilly and Megyn Kelly are about the best news commentary you will ever get. The people of America have had liberalism and vile bigotry from the left and from the PC crowd shoved down their throats for long enough. Only a person who doesn't understand politics and is taking a casual view of it... such as many people in Ireland and many young liberalized students in America... would take such an opinion. Many previous liberals now call themselves conservatives, it's only clueless people who actually subscribe to lefist views anymore.

The hateful bigots on the left are far worse than any Glenn Beck. If you take what Jack Straw said lately.... he had said something like "there's a lot of crime in that area", do you think he'd receive all the criticism and attacks he had? It's the same thing as what he did say... sure not ALL muslims are like that, just like not ALL people from a particular area are criminals. You just have to express how there's a problem with something sometimes.

If a politician here said something about there being a problem with priests abusing minors, do you think there'd be people up in arms about it crying discrimination and painting all priests with the same brush and so on? FUCK NO. It's only some people are so cuckolded that they love the idea of Asian men coming over and raping their daughters and bowing down to Sharia law for fear of being labelled as "intolerant" or "narrow-minded".
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 09-01-11 at 23:10.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    I Love watching bill o'reilly, he has very very strong views, I'm not saying i agree with any of them because i mostly don't but i do enjoy watching him.
    I'm always amazed at how seriously americans seem to take things, It's all about "shock and Awe" everyone is either on the right or the left and only see their point of view. for a society that preaches freedom of speech, very little free speech is ever heard there, most news is controls by a few individuals with their own agendas.
    If your watching any american news channel just remember, take what they say with a pinch of salt and with humor

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (09-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    You guys who posted above have it all backwards!!!!!

If anyone put him up to this, it was someone on the hateful left with radical leftist views and ideologies. Like a drug criminal gang from Mexico or some other druglords that put him up to this. If anyone's to blame for this, it's the LEFT-wing media. This woman had a highly anti-immigration stance, something very unusual for a democrat. And the druglords and people involved in other criminal activities hated this, this would ruin all their shit. She was already given death threats by these gangs over her immigration policies, and some people are now being connected to this man who committed the shootings.

It's the hate on the left from the likes of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow that are destroying America. And the ratings speak for themselves, the people of America don't want that. Keith Olbermann is a particularly vile and vicious faggot of a man.... he's an embarrassment to any positive and just views the left might like to address.

I agree that Beck is fringe at times, but I for me Bill O' Reilly and Megyn Kelly are about the best news commentary you will ever get. The people of America have had liberalism and vile bigotry from the left and from the PC crowd shoved down their throats for long enough. Only a person who doesn't understand politics and is taking a casual view of it... such as many people in Ireland and many young liberalized students in America... would take such an opinion. Many previous liberals now call themselves conservatives, it's only clueless people who actually subscribe to lefist views anymore.

The hateful bigots on the left are far worse than any Glenn Beck. If you take what Jack Straw said lately.... he had said something like "there's a lot of crime in that area", do you think he'd receive all the criticism and attacks he had? It's the same thing as what he did say... sure not ALL muslims are like that, just like not ALL people from a particular area are criminals. You just have to express how there's a problem with something sometimes.

If a politician here said something about there being a problem with priests abusing minors, do you think there'd be people up in arms about it crying discrimination and painting all priests with the same brush and so on? FUCK NO. It's only some people are so cuckolded that they love the idea of Asian men coming over and raping their daughters and botwing down to Sharia law for fear of being labelled as "intolerant" or "narrow-minded".
    Let me guess, you watch Fox News-enuf said-freak

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I Love watching bill o'reilly, he has very very strong views, I'm not saying i agree with any of them because i mostly don't but i do enjoy watching him.
    I'm always amazed at how seriously americans seem to take things, It's all about "shock and Awe" everyone is either on the right or the left and only see their point of view. for a society that preaches freedom of speech, very little free speech is ever heard there, most news is controls by a few individuals with their own agendas.
    If your watching any american news channel just remember, take what they say with a pinch of salt and with humor
    And it's completely different here?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Let me guess, you watch Fox News-enuf said-freak
    FOX news is the best comedy show around! I love it!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    And it's completely different here?
    at least here they're not so blatant about it.

Have you ever noticed the presenters on american news are always shouting? and why? it's to make people believe them, and they always have the terror alert on the corner of the screen to remind people that americans need to worry and that everyone is out to get them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast