Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swinging

Default Swinging

Hi,just wondering if there is many on here that have actually been or taken part in a swinging event??I do be looking for these kind of events but can never find any which kinda leaves me thinking that it's a bit of an urban myth that ya read about or see in films but there actually doesn't be any of these in real life....
    God made a mistake when he made a man,he gave him a cock and a brain but gave him only enough blood to use one or the other...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jcaucau View Post
    Hi,just wondering if there is many on here that have actually been or taken part in a swinging event??I do be looking for these kind of events but can never find any which kinda leaves me thinking that it's a bit of an urban myth that ya read about or see in films but there actually doesn't be any of these in real life....
    Never been involved in the swinging scene but will be interesting to hear some people who have.

Reviews

I've never been to an orgy, but I have been with 3 couples on 3 separate occasions. Was invited to join them through a contact website. There's a lot of couples out there having threesomes and foursomes.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Never been involved in the swinging scene but will be interesting to hear some people who have.
    I think I read a post a while ago from Vampire Jackie about Swinging Clubs in the Uk and saying that she could never find any in Ireland.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I think I read a post a while ago from Vampire Jackie about Swinging Clubs in the Uk and saying that she could never find any in Ireland.
    Thats true, so if anyone knows of any let me know. There are allot in the UK, but not found any in Southern Ireland.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Thats true, so if anyone knows of any let me know. There are allot in the UK, but not found any in Southern Ireland.
    Are you in Ireland now jackie or just for reference for when you visit or asked?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Are you in Ireland now jackie or just for reference for when you visit or asked?
    For reference, and for when i decide to visit. Would be nice to try somewhere different

Reviews

For reference, and for when i decide to visit. Would be nice to try somewhere different
    Can I suggest either Belfast or Cork, seemingly they have the biggest langers in Belfast and well we all know they are the biggest langers in Cork

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Can I suggest either Belfast or Cork, seemingly they have the biggest langers in Belfast and well we all know they are the biggest langers in Cork
    No offence to Belfast, but i dont want to visit NI, just Southern. Have been to Dublin a few times before, but fancy trying something more rural. Im not really looking for Langers.... just young men with large coks

Reviews

No offence to Belfast, but i don't want to visit NI, just Southern. Have been to Dublin a few times before, but fancy trying something more rural. I'm not really looking for Langers.... just young men with large coks
    Ennis would be a good base to start with, loads of rural scenery to be seen and you're not far away from Limerick which I'm sure would have some sort of swinging scene going. If there's nothing happening again you're only a short spin away from Galway but you wouldn't be traveling back on the same day..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast