Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Privacy

Reviews

Just in case anyone is in the slightest bit anxious here about privacy. Take it from someone who knows this stuff upside down, inside out and backwards. That is not his IP address.

Not only is it not his IP address - Bigsnooze could not have chosen a more inappopriate address to post.

Mate - if you're going to pretend to have someone's address - at least do us the courtesy of researching before you post.

There are indeed some methods for getting a poster's IP from a vbulletin board - however Bigsnooze has spectacularly shown that he is unaware of them.

Reviews

Talking hal AND punterminator SITTING IN A TREE ....... F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Hal
    "That is not my IP address... my IP is assigned statically from my provider (not DHCP)... I need this as I host some services locally.

I make no attempts to conceal my IP Address... Patricia (or a site Admin) could easily verify that the IP address you posted is not mine. All she would have to do is check her logs.

The fact is, you have no way of getting my IP Address. You don't know it and I bet some or all of the IP Address you posted was yours. Do you know nothing about TCP/IP?

Paws, I do this for a living; are you sure you really want to fuck with me on this?

I recommend you think before you reply."

I have thought about it and I have decided that yes I am officially fucking with you on this ................ bring it on you pussy!!!!
    And you can join him punterminator you fairy!!

Paws'ed for thought! ;-)

Reviews

Default Nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Hal
    "That is not my IP address... my IP is assigned statically from my provider (not DHCP)... I need this as I host some services locally.

I make no attempts to conceal my IP Address... Patricia (or a site Admin) could easily verify that the IP address you posted is not mine. All she would have to do is check her logs.

The fact is, you have no way of getting my IP Address. You don't know it and I bet some or all of the IP Address you posted was yours. Do you know nothing about TCP/IP?

Paws, I do this for a living; are you sure you really want to fuck with me on this?

I recommend you think before you reply."

I have thought about it and I have decided that yes I am officially fucking with you on this ................ bring it on you pussy!!!!
    And you can join him punterminator you fairy!!

Paws'ed for thought! ;-)
    A total and utter nutcase.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Cool Pervert

I must say dickless as a brief summing up of my character here on EI you pretty much nailed it ............... now it's time to turn your analytical mind on yourself you sick twisted woman-hating pervert.

Paws

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123