Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Getting the directions right.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default Getting the directions right.

    Ladies please be more careful to give good directions, it would make it much easier. I don't mind a girl not wanting to say which door until they get a look at the client, but some girls should try following their own directions to see where they end up. Others say they are city centre in a small town and are actualy miles outside the town. Not all of us drive, not all of us know where butchers corner is, or where kellys bar is, be prepared for the client doesn't know the area.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Ladies please be more careful to give good directions, it would make it much easier. I don't mind a girl not wanting to say which door until they get a look at the client, but some girls should try following their own directions to see where they end up. Others say they are city centre in a small town and are actualy miles outside the town. Not all of us drive, not all of us know where butchers corner is, or where kellys bar is, be prepared for the client doesn't know the area.
    They are women, what do you expect?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Today, a friend of mine broke his train journey to visit a girl. He phoned her about an hour before calling and asked her if she was actually in the town even though her ad said city center. When he reached the main street he phoned for more details. She was 3 miles outside the town. Similar thing happened to me in Cashel before Xmas. Girl was actually 10 minutes drive from Cashel and I had some drink taken.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Today, a friend of mine broke his train journey to visit a girl. He phoned her about an hour before calling and asked her if she was actually in the town even though her ad said city center. When he reached the main street he phoned for more details. She was 3 miles outside the town. Similar thing happened to me in Cashel before Xmas. Girl was actually 10 minutes drive from Cashel and I had some drink taken.
    Bet you got a taxi?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    No. Rural area. Not the sort of place a local can get out around the corner, actually not an easy town to find a taxi in.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    No. Rural area. Not the sort of place a local can get out around the corner, actually not an easy town to find a taxi in.
    Frustrating so. Been there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Today, a friend of mine broke his train journey to visit a girl. He phoned her about an hour before calling and asked her if she was actually in the town even though her ad said city center. When he reached the main street he phoned for more details. She was 3 miles outside the town. Similar thing happened to me in Cashel before Xmas. Girl was actually 10 minutes drive from Cashel and I had some drink taken.
    Oh, you poor fella! I can feel for you...

    I would like to add a suggestion for clients to make it easier for them to find the escorts location - make sure you know where is left and where is right before you call the escort for directions. This will higly imncrease your chances to find her.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Oh, you poor fella! I can feel for you...

    I would like to add a suggestion for clients to make it easier for them to find the escorts location - make sure you know where is left and where is right before you call the escort for directions. This will higly imncrease your chances to find her.
    I think the point is where is a womans left and right.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I would like to add a suggestion for clients to make it easier for them to find the escorts location - make sure you know where is left and where is right before you call the escort for directions. This will higly imncrease your chances to find her.
    I do have that problem. You obviously still remember me. Sorry. I think its genetic, I've two left feet too.

  10. #10

    Default

    I find the best escorts send you a text with the directions. Take a bow, ladies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •