Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The official "I hate Hal" thread

Default The official "I hate Hal" thread

I feel a bit guilty because myself, Taylor of the Care Home and Paws degraded a few otherwise good posts with our immature bickering.

I apologize to those whose threads were ruined because of it. It's unfair for me to antagonize those deserving ignorant morons at the expense of the many good members of this forum.

So I thought I would start an official "I hate Hal" thread where they (and anyone else for that matter) can post insults and other slander about me... because, after all, I really care what a group of strangers think about me.

Sincerely,

Hal

Cool I love you Hal..........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    I feel a bit guilty because myself, Taylor of the Care Home and Paws degraded a few otherwise good posts with our immature bickering.

I apologize to those whose threads were ruined because of it. It's unfair for me to antagonize those deserving ignorant morons at the expense of the many good members of this forum.

So I thought I would start an official "I hate Hal" thread where they (and anyone else for that matter) can post insults and other slander about me... because, after all, I really care what a group of strangers think about me.

Sincerely,

Hal

Quite robbing one of my patented signoffs bollox.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default i hate hal

It is All gone PEAR shaped and you and I both know why Hal.

Reviews

Default hate hal

Hal I think I'm hated more than you except I don't know WHY.

Wink Taking a break from window licking...........

As, you all know, that's what we awld biddies do in the UK, sat in our 'care homes' - if thats' not an oxymoron (no Hal, not you) I don't know what is........

Moving along....lots to do, glass houses have lots of windows to lick

Crabbs ? Nits ? Head Lice ?

Crabs you catch from hair, mainly pubic......I don't have any for a start, not only that, you have failed (suprise, suprise) to come up with A) a room number or B) the hotel you caught 'CRABBS' off me (yes, that is UPPER CASE)

I don't tell lies, I do what I do 'cos I like the job and also the money, however, as I am unsure of the motive behind your nastiness directed at me, should Mr T and I have any trouble on this tour I shall be very vocal.

Come on Hal, get your stones out...........................assuming your mum hasn't tucked you in yet

T
    xxx
    Last edited by Taylor of Manchester; 27-07-07 at 20:42. Reason: Cos I can

Default What chu talking about foo?

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    As, you all know, that's what we awld biddies do in the UK, sat in our 'care homes' - if thats' not an oxymoron (no Hal, not you) I don't know what is........

Moving along....lots to do, glass houses have lots of windows to lick

Crabbs ? Nits ? Head Lice ?

Crabs you catch from hair, mainly pubic......I don't have any for a start, not only that, you have failed (suprise, suprise) to come up with A) a room number or B) the hotel you caught 'CRABBS' off me (yes, that is UPPER CASE)

I don't tell lies, I do what I do 'cos I like the job and also the money, however, as I am unsure of the motive behind your nastiness directed at me, should Mr T and I have any trouble on this tour I shall be very vocal.

Come on Hal, get your stones out...........................assuming your mum hasn't tucked you in yet

T
    xxx
    I mean, Mr. T... come on!

I pity the fool who makes me use the special shampoo!
    Last edited by Hal; 27-07-07 at 22:18.

Wink

Hal,sorry for ruining your thread,but i DO NOT hate you,it s just you makeing incorrect statements sometimes,and as we all know, 'anna has a bit of temper sometimes' but at the end of the day i m still a simple girl,that has normal life too,that goes to cinema and takes it easy.....

Anyway,have great weekend,and even u said things that made me say things back to u,and my attitude to come out,i do not hate you,it s just makes me a bit furstrated when people say things that are wrong from my point of view,as i know facts and why it s like 'that',not like 'guys would want it to be' as there are bit more than hundred guys calling me during day,and i can't multitask yet,and if i need to choose from all 100,of course i ll see ones that seen me before and i feel safe with...

also i do not want to see 5 guys a day,maximum i would see maybe 3.....

Maybe u do have valid point from your view,but i am working my ass off having sleep just for couple of hours,and i ve been called 'alien' for that yesterday as for people who know me,wonder how can i dont sleep,and if u would know how things are and facts,maybe u would think differently,anyway,i DO NOT hate you

Talk soon
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Hal,sorry for ruining your thread,but i DO NOT hate you,it s just you makeing incorrect statements sometimes,and as we all know, 'anna has a bit of temper sometimes' but at the end of the day i m still a simple girl,that has normal life too,that goes to cinema and takes it easy.....

Anyway,have great weekend,and even u said things that made me say things back to u,and my attitude to come out,i do not hate you,it s just makes me a bit furstrated when people say things that are wrong from my point of view,as i know facts and why it s like 'that',not like 'guys would want it to be' as there are bit more than hundred guys calling me during day,and i can't multitask yet,and if i need to choose from all 100,of course i ll see ones that seen me before and i feel safe with...

also i do not want to see 5 guys a day,maximum i would see maybe 3.....

Maybe u do have valid point from your view,but i am working my ass off having sleep just for couple of hours,and i ve been called 'alien' for that yesterday as for people who know me,wonder how can i dont sleep,and if u would know how things are and facts,maybe u would think differently,anyway,i DO NOT hate you

Talk soon
    I am laughing my ass off!

Okay this thread had nothing to do with you whatsoever, it's amazing to me how consumed with your own ego and self centered you are!

Anna, let me be very clear "I don't care"

I am also going to give you some precious advice: the world does not revolve around you.

The creation of this thread was purely sarcastic, I guess you didn't pick up on that...

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Quite robbing one of my patented signoffs bollox.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Ha Ha... group hug?

Default Introducing ..............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Ha Ha... group hug?
    the newest member of the "Anti West Brigade". Uncle Hal.

A stutterers dream. HHhh hhhh hhhello hahaha HHH HH Hal.

Sincerely and Wholeheratedly Affectionate,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast