Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official "I hate Hal" thread

Smile Yes you are Simple...............................................

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Hal,sorry for ruining your thread,but i DO NOT hate you,it s just you makeing incorrect statements sometimes,and as we all know, 'anna has a bit of temper sometimes' but at the end of the day i m still a simple girl,that has normal life too,that goes to cinema and takes it easy.....

Anyway,have great weekend,and even u said things that made me say things back to u,and my attitude to come out,i do not hate you,it s just makes me a bit furstrated when people say things that are wrong from my point of view,as i know facts and why it s like 'that',not like 'guys would want it to be' as there are bit more than hundred guys calling me during day,and i can't multitask yet,and if i need to choose from all 100,of course i ll see ones that seen me before and i feel safe with...

also i do not want to see 5 guys a day,maximum i would see maybe 3.....

Maybe u do have valid point from your view,but i am working my ass off having sleep just for couple of hours,and i ve been called 'alien' for that yesterday as for people who know me,wonder how can i dont sleep,and if u would know how things are and facts,maybe u would think differently,anyway,i DO NOT hate you

Talk soon

We can agree on that. As for over a hundred guys a day phoning you. you my darling are a liar.

Bullshit,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    the newest member of the "Anti West Brigade". Uncle Hal.

A stutterers dream. HHhh hhhh hhhello hahaha HHH HH Hal.

Sincerely and Wholeheratedly Affectionate,
    Westside.
    No, actually not all...

I genuinely thought it was funny.

Do you bask in feeling dejected?

Sincerely,

Hal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12