Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: what term do you prefer?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Dick what term do you prefer?

    This question is for ladies and gents

    What term do you prefer: Cum, Spunk, Jizz?

    Do you prefer one term or the other, are you partial to one for some reason? If so what do you think the reason is? Does one sound more erotic to you or better to get you in the mood?



    (got this one from E-S thought it was interesting)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    This question is for ladies and gents

    What term do you prefer: Cum, Spunk, Jizz?

    Do you prefer one term or the other, are you partial to one for some reason? If so what do you think the reason is? Does one sound more erotic to you or better to get you in the mood?



    (got this one from E-S thought it was interesting)
    Only recently heard the word Jizz on ES but think cum sounds more masculine whilst spunk sounds well not right for me.
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 07-01-11 at 22:30.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    This question is for ladies and gents

    What term do you prefer: Cum, Spunk, Jizz?

    Do you prefer one term or the other, are you partial to one for some reason? If so what do you think the reason is? Does one sound more erotic to you or better to get you in the mood?



    (got this one from E-S thought it was interesting)
    Baby Juice!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I usually call it rancid man juice.

    I'd also like to point out that this site & Whc have put me off custard creams for life.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    This question is for ladies and gents

    What term do you prefer: Cum, Spunk, Jizz?

    Do you prefer one term or the other, are you partial to one for some reason? If so what do you think the reason is? Does one sound more erotic to you or better to get you in the mood?



    (got this one from E-S thought it was interesting)
    Heard the term cock-custard in another thread here before, thought it was hilarious

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Heard the term cock-custard in another thread here before, thought it was hilarious
    Yeah its from China!

  7. #7

    Thumbs up

    Uh-huh, Im gonna cum baby, ooh-wee... look at that, oh you cant, its in your eye!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickmyDuck View Post
    Uh-huh, Im gonna cum baby, ooh-wee... look at that, oh you cant, its in your eye!!
    Are you wanking over your Duck again?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Heard the term cock-custard in another thread here before, thought it was hilarious
    That is, oh what's his name, something about he has a small willy.
    Anyway you're right he is funny

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Are you wanking over your Duck again?
    yeah baby better than your vids fnar fnar, back on topic love the word jizz myself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •