Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Vehicles?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I know but I hate driving a car out of warranty, nothing ever really goes wrong with them when they're covered but Murphy's law is as soon as the warranty runs out the engine or something blows up..
    yes it happens with some cars for sure i always stick with the VW i find they go for ever especially the diesel.. the toyota are also great

I love people like anon who pay silly money for big cars and sell them 2 or 3 years later for buttons to people like me! A friend of mine bought a 4 year old Bentley for €65000 with 26,000 on the clock! Thats a depreciation of nearly €10 every kilometre driven!

The last new car I ever bought was a new 7 series BMW (worst car I ever bought) during the recession in the early 90's and being spat at for having the cheek to spend that amount of money on a flash car. The missus at the time wouldnt drive it after that incident

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yes it happens with some cars for sure i always stick with the VW i find they go for ever especially the diesel.. the toyota are also great
    I have had a few Toyota over the years the problem is great cat but they get boring after a while

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I know but I hate driving a car out of warranty, nothing ever really goes wrong with them when they're covered but Murphy's law is as soon as the warranty runs out the engine or something blows up..
    Never ever by a bmw without a bmw warranty, I bought a 07 coupe feb 2010, got a two year bmw warranty with it, car was immaculate, low miles full main dealer service history, in ten months i had €16,000 worth of warranty work done on a car i paid €22k for!, imagine if i had no warranty? OMG!

thank god a bmw warranty covers everything not just engine and gearbox like most warranties, even little things like airvents & seatbelt arms

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Never ever by a bmw
    Couldnt have said it better myself!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I have had a few Toyota over the years the problem is great cat but they get boring after a while
    Boring after a while????, yes they are great reliable cars but fuck are they depressing to drive, the interior on its own would make me want to drive into a wall!

In fairness i buy toyotas for our sales reps but i love driving and always buy coupe bmws and herself drives a GT golf (just incase i have to drive it)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Couldnt have said it better myself!
    they are the best drivers car around, great fun! the only car that is more fun is a mini, I had one on loan from the garage for a while and they're great lively little cars, but not a mans car

Alfa's are great to drive too, I've had 3 all new ones but my good they just fall a part as soon as you buy them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (07-01-11)

Reviews

Every time I had serious trouble with a car out was a Bmw

Never again, complete shit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Every time I had serious trouble with a car out was a Bmw

Never again, complete shit
    that's why you need the warranty! DOH!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    that's why you need the warranty! DOH!
    What use is a warranty when you're stuck at the side of the road?
    Takes the fun out of it

And the dealers are robbing bastards.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 07-01-11 at 21:22.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast