Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Vehicles?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Awh, no, I am spending just not where people can see.
    Oh yeah... we can see the smile on yer face on the way out... you cant hide that...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Oh yeah... we can see the smile on yer face on the way out... you cant hide that...lol
    Only problem with that is most of the money is exported so not really efficiently contributing towards the economy

Reviews

Only problem with that is most of the money is exported so not really efficiently contributing towards the economy
    Tbh if your buying big cars, your mad to buy them new, I recently bought a 335d coupe 78k new got a 09 Reg for 40k only 15,000km on it! Still basically new 2 year warranty, pity the poor bastard that bought it originally, I got it in main dealer and think they only gave him 34.5k for it in trade in. Idiot!!!

Not that I'm complaining

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (07-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Tbh if your buying big cars, your mad to buy them new, I recently bought a 335d coupe 78k new got a 09 Reg for 40k only 15,000km on it! Still basically new 2 year warranty, pity the poor bastard that bought it originally, I got it in main dealer and think they only gave him 34.5k for it in trade in. Idiot!!!

Not that I'm complaining

F*ck your Honda Civic I've a horse outside ....you gotta love Limerick.........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    F*ck your Honda Civic I've a horse outside ....you gotta love Limerick.........
    Watch your mouth!!! I love my civics, in my younger days I spent almost 40k doing one up, I love them, theyre like little gokarts! ESP the 1.6 sir. Was looking for one recently but theyre very rare all the little shits have rode them off!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post

Not that I'm complaining
    Ye, I was thinking that but the A7 is a new model and not available really as a demo yet, could look at the A8 or just hang onto mine and get herself a Q7.

Reviews

Have seen about 5 11 reg in cork so far all small stuff alright like ibizas octavias etc. its true about buying new though depreciation is savage,someone i know paid 60k in 07 for a 320d msport only offered 23k last year for it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Have seen about 5 11 reg in cork so far all small stuff alright like ibizas octavias etc. its true about buying new though depreciation is savage,someone i know paid 60k in 07 for a 320d msport only offered 23k last year for it.
    Tell me about it, I paid 98k for my car in 07 and getting offered 22k on a trade in now, i'd get 5k off for cash so really they are only giving me 17k

Reviews

Just driving along and I just thought to myselfI haven't seen a single 2011 reg vehicle yet, are there any about
    I must admit I was thinking about changing my car but I just feel that with so many people struggling it would be in bad taste to change
    i saw one lastnight thats the first one i saw so far its early days yet mind you i won't be changing my car anyway there a waste of money

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i saw one lastnight thats the first one i saw so far its early days yet mind you i won't be changing my car anyway there a waste of money
    I know but I hate driving a car out of warranty, nothing ever really goes wrong with them when they're covered but Murphy's law is as soon as the warranty runs out the engine or something blows up..
    Last edited by anon361; 07-01-11 at 13:26.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast