Thread: a magical moment...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default a magical moment...

summer holidays were spent in howth,and driving to our holiday home we pased a field ,and there was old ned the donkey sticking his head over the fence wathching the traffic.custom had it that we stopped and jumped out and fed ned a carrot. my dad told us that he bought ned and he was our donkey ,so year after childish hot summers year we fed ned to and back home from our summer 2wks.
    news years eve driving back from howth ,20yrs on i recognised neds field, called him ,i wasnt expecting the same ned ,climbed over the fence lay on the snow covered meadow gazing at the stars hipflask in the left hand carrot in the right ..and there drifting above me was floating twinkling lanterns, 36 ..no double vision maybe alot less ..it was beautiful ned would have liked it ,..what was your magical moment over christmas?????
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 07-01-11 at 02:33. Reason: to lazy to correct typos
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-01-11), Sam Spade (07-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    summer holidays were spent in howth,and driving to our holiday home we pased a field ,and there was old ned the donkey sticking his head over the fence wathching the traffic.custom had it that we stopped and jumped out and fed ned a carrot. my dad told us that he bought ned and he was our donkey ,so year after childish hot summers year we fed ned to and back home from our summer 2wks.
    news years eve driving back from howth ,20yrs on i recognised neds field, called him ,i wasnt expecting the same ned ,climbed over the fence lay on the snow covered meadow gazing at the stars hipflask in the left hand carrot in the right ..and there drifting above me was floating twinkling lanterns, 36 ..no double vision maybe alot less ..it was beautiful ned would have liked it ,..what was your magical moment over christmas?????
    I took a shit and I didn't have to wipe much, only had to use 2 pieces of bog roll, the shit came right out and barely left a stain. It was one of the cleanest and quickest dumps I've ever had.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (07-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I took a shit and I didn't have to wipe much, only had to use 2 pieces of bog roll, the shit came right out and barely left a stain. It was one of the cleanest and quickest dumps I've ever had.
    nice reply..I wonder if u r able to act like a normal poster..or u just want to annoy everybody when reading your posts?anyway--> ?
    keep on this way,u gonna get veeery far away!!!
    Last edited by Shirley Joy; 07-01-11 at 03:44. Reason: sick of ur shameless posts!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Unfortunately the opposite happened me while out out one night.
    Had to wall home in the snow and was caught out with a messy shit only to realise no bog roll.
    No way to properly clean up.
    The crap dried with the cold and I couldn't walk properly as it was pulling on my hairs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Unfortunately the opposite happened me while out out one night.
    Had to wall home in the snow and was caught out with a messy shit only to realise no bog roll.
    No way to properly clean up.
    The crap dried with the cold and I couldn't walk properly as it was pulling on my hairs
    Fuck sake that's disgusting I am just after finshing my breakfast and I feel it coming back up after reading this thread.