Thread: Profile options

Reviews

Default Profile options

I see on some profiles the user has hidden some of the features such as 'About Me', 'Visitors Messages' or the like. I can't find a way to add or subtract these features from my profile. I happen to have no 'Visitors Messages' feature, for instance. Any help?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    I see on some profiles the user has hidden some of the features such as 'About Me', 'Visitors Messages' or the like. I can't find a way to add or subtract these features from my profile. I happen to have no 'Visitors Messages' feature, for instance. Any help?
    If you want posters to leave you visitor messages then you have to switch them on. Please go to Settings in your profile then pick from menu General Settings , then scroll down the menu and you will see Visitor Messaging and optin on or off, pick on and then scroll down and click submit.
    Last edited by Nicole; 08-01-11 at 00:28.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (08-01-11)

Reviews

How did I miss that?
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14