Thread: calls???

1. Dick calls???

always a fanatasy of mine was to meet a guy (cant believe i am sharing that), so i saw a pic of a hot guy and got the nerve to ring.
    Arranged to meet but could not get into place and all locked,

My point it the bloody call was so expensive , i think ringing him cost me €15 anyone else find that that.

Lucky i was not using my work mobile

WT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wthing77 View Post
    always a fanatasy of mine was to meet a guy (cant believe i am sharing that), so i saw a pic of a hot guy and got the nerve to ring.
    Arranged to meet but could not get into place and all locked,

My point it the bloody call was so expensive , i think ringing him cost me €15 anyone else find that that.

Lucky i was not using my work mobile

WT
    €15?! Seriously? Whatever network youre with - change! How long was the call?

3. Default

yea i know, think it was like he had the irish number diverted to a foreign mobile, i think funny ring tone,
    i was so excited to meet a guy my heart was racing, my first time using the site and made lasst minutee decision

Reviews

yea i know, think it was like he had the irish number diverted to a foreign mobile, i think funny ring tone,
    i was so excited to meet a guy my heart was racing, my first time using the site and made lasst minutee decision
    Oh right, I see. Fair play for making the call (and talkin bout it here). Maybe you will have better luck next time.

No matter where the call was diverted to, you would have only been charged for a call to an Irish number.
    Unless you called a premium number?
    ......life goes on,Like a broken down carousel,Where somebody left the music on