Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Un bloody believable

Reviews

Default Un bloody believable

I just bought a new power washer to see what colour my car is.
    I put it in the boot. Some little idiot same over when I sat into my car and opened the boot and took out the washer. I got out stooped him and asked him what he was at.
    He told me to fuck off and started sizing up to me. If say about 15 years of age. Go on hit me, see what you get.
    I did nothing, I honestly couldn't think of anything to do.
    I feel like driving over him getting out and smashing his head off the ground.
    As I said bloody unbelievable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I put it in the boot. Some little idiot same over when I sat into my car and opened the boot and took out the washer. I got out stooped him and asked him what he was at.
    He told me to fuck off and started sizing up to me. If say about 15 years of age. Go on hit me, see what you get.
    Had a similar situation myself once and could do nothing about it other than stand there looking like a total idiot. Unfortunately the law seems to be in favour of perpetrators rather than victims. You did the best thing by doing nothing IMO.

Reviews

photograph it holding your powerwasher,
    sit in your car-phone the garda whilst following
    said needy teenager. It's been a while since I was mugged.
    that one would have had a blade-i'd guess.

take care OnlyMe.
    Last edited by warmcome; 04-01-11 at 13:48.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (04-01-11)

Reviews

this is the type of young ppl we have today, spoilt little brats & scumbags that don't give a fuck about anything!

recently saw a six year old boy in my neighborhood following the postman kicking him, when i said it to his father, her laughed and saw nothing wrong with it????

I was a shit when i was younger a right trouble maker, but i would never square up to an adult.

Did anyone see the primetime investigates program which was mainly based on the attitude of young ppl in southill limerick?
    It's a disgrace the way they have no respect for any one in authority, but everyone is to blame we all just stand by and take it up the ass from them

"Stand up and fight"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (04-01-11)

little fucking bastards, thats what i do saying. i do always getting my own top of the range german marque washed at the local Car Valeting centre, as they are professionals at such stuff, and i couldnt be fucking'd bovvered to washing'd it myself, says i, deedin i do says you..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries

Goodness, those people know no shame?
    I cannot believe I miss the time when thiefs were at least trying to run when caught in the act ....

Reviews

the 'childrens' court is secret and they're probably sick of that c*nt.
    he feels he is above the law, pushing, chancing all the time.

go to any city based garda station or sit in any district court.
    you will not be inspired by a feeling of winning over crime and dysfunction.
    many gardai look sick from it, to me.
    Last edited by warmcome; 04-01-11 at 14:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (04-01-11)

brazen bastard and if you had hit him your fucked legally,did he end up taking the washer or just mouthed off and let it drop

This same thing happened to a friend of mine in Liffey Valley. The little fecker took stuff out of his boot but there was about six other little feckers hovering so he did nothing. He followed on foot at a distance taking photographs and waited.
    He did get his revenge some time later. I wouldnt be brave enough to do what he did but I smile every time I think about it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bilbo Baggins For This Useful Post:

warmcome (04-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    the 'childrens' court is secret and they're probably sick of that c*nt.
    he feels he is above the law, pushing, chancing all the time.

go to any city based garda station or sit in any district court.
    you will not be inspired by a feeling of winning over crime and dysfunction.
    many gardai look sick from it, to me.
    I know many guards who put up with shit from little bastards every day, there's not a thing they can do about it.
    one of them brought a group of "disadvantaged" kids (20) to spain supposed to be for a week, they lasted 2 days, didn't want to do any of the activities, they got disruptive and had to be brought home.

as i said before we are made take it up the arse for these scum and pay for the pleasure

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (04-01-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast