Thread: Any of you nice ladies give Footjobs?

1. Default Any of you nice ladies give Footjobs?

Hello!

Im looking to do a half hour session of foot worship, followed a nice, juicy footjob

Any of you girls got sexy feet

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLad1 View Post
    Hello!

Im looking to do a half hour session of foot worship, followed a nice, juicy footjob

It's not that there wouldnt be any ladies offering foot-jobs the problem seems to be more that the gentlemen who request them never make it as far as to the appointment so perhaps that will be one of the reasons why I wouldn't expect many replies to your thread.
    Btw I guess that all mistresses will provide foot fetish if you don't mind to contact any. And of course I do too. x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLad1 View Post
    I see there is more and more threaths about my favourite foot fetish...very good...Just for your question - Any girls got sexy feet? Exactly girls why should we ask or guess, there is no pics of your feet in your profiles, its one of the most popular fetishes, please show your feet in the profiles, encourage more people to ask for foot fetish (i believe they are people out there who are ashamed to ask, I never had problem with that, when girl doesnt like it i just stop) And girls take example o Anna who enjoys foot fetish, and has gorgeous feet and isnt affraid nor ashamed to show them in her albums...