Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my last post here

Default my last post here

I've received serious threats I am now to leave this website my contact details are known by some I had a difference of opinion here with some I was never a troublemaker quite the opposite
    I must now change my address & look for a new home over this It is a terrible terrible day for me please moderators leave this thread here I am logging off now wont answer pm's noone will ever hear from me again......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

An don (03-01-11)

Reviews

EP, I hope this is just a wind-up, I can't believe that people on this website would resort to threatening fellow members and how would they get your contact details. Please stay, you would be sadly missed.
    Last edited by oneeyedreilly; 03-01-11 at 10:10.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Try and use this as a positive rather than a negative. Now is your opportunity to get yourself out of Limerick
    Last edited by dave1dave; 03-01-11 at 10:18. Reason: hope this is a wind up !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I've received serious threats I am now to leave this website my contact details are known by some I had a difference of opinion here with some I was never a troublemaker quite the opposite
    I must now change my address & look for a new home over this It is a terrible terrible day for me please moderators leave this thread here I am logging off now wont answer pm's noone will ever hear from me again......
    This can't be happening, people resorting serious threats over a difference of opinion… this madness can't be left continue

Reviews

Over what exactly is EP being threatened ? Seriously folks what ?
    I have no signature at the moment

I have just read a very upsetting PM from Exp. If anybody has made those kind of threats to him you are not only pathetic you are ill. I would hope he has forwarded any PM's to the Mods.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Doozer (03-01-11), Fitzy (03-01-11), gamong (03-01-11), herodotus (03-01-11), hornylimerick (03-01-11), JAMESCORK (03-01-11), jimmydee (03-01-11), lovethegirls (03-01-11), madjack (03-01-11), Rodney69 (03-01-11), sexyfukka (03-01-11), skywalker85 (03-01-11), wanted the best 69 (03-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Over what exactly is EP being threatened ? Seriously folks what ?
    He had a bit of a row yesterday, something and nothing. I will go find the thread.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I have just read a very upsetting PM from Exp. If anybody has made those kind of threats to him you are not only pathetic you are ill. I would hope he has forwarded any PM's to the Mods.
    So this is serious ?

I would like to apologize for my glib remark EP.

Forward all info to the mods/management. Hopefully they can be of some help.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    So this is serious ?

I would like to apologize for my glib remark EP.

Forward all info to the mods/management. Hopefully they can be of some help.
    I can't think he would make it up. I really don't get what on earth is going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Please contact us regarding this matter ExP.
    xxx

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast