Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Many thanks and Goodbye, Dannyboy10

Default Many thanks and Goodbye, Dannyboy10

DannyBoy10 has left the site. I hope he will at least see this thread. It was a pleasure to read your posts and threads, always witty, sometimes controversial, sometimes funny, but always uniquely DB. I am sorry you feel your time here is over, I respect your decision but I will miss you madly

I know you won't be back, so thank you now Danny. You are a true diamond. I hope that everyone can at least use this thread to say goodbye, instead of resurrecting old issues. Happy New Year, DannyBoy, and thank you
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

An don (02-01-11), dannyboy10 (02-01-11), dave1dave (02-01-11), El Gordo (02-01-11), Experienced Punter esq (02-01-11), hornylimerick (02-01-11), JAMESCORK (02-01-11), kerry lad in town (03-01-11), lovethegirls (02-01-11), magicalman9357 (02-01-11), nick2010 (02-01-11), Shirley Joy (01-01-11), TiffanyTees (02-01-11), UKHeather (02-01-11), Violette (02-01-11)

Reviews

See ya Danny.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11)

Reviews

It is a pity that he has decided to leave. The place has not been nearly as interesting without him. All the best DB.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    DannyBoy10 has left the site. I hope he will at least see this thread. It was a pleasure to read your posts and threads, always witty, sometimes controversial, sometimes funny, but always uniquely DB. I am sorry you feel your time here is over, I respect your decision but I will miss you madly

I know you won't be back, so thank you now Danny. You are a true diamond. I hope that everyone can at least use this thread to say goodbye, instead of resurrecting old issues. Happy New Year, DannyBoy, and thank you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11)

Reviews

Really sorry to hear that. All the best for 2011 Danny.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-01-11)

Blog Entries

All the very best Dannyboy10 and sorry to see you go. Happy New Year.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11), Shirley Joy (01-01-11)

Happy New Year, DannyBoy, and thank you
    good luck danny...great poster.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11), Shirley Joy (02-01-11)

Blog Entries

I just can say that I hate and I'll ignore those "reasons" why Danny left,they make me feel sick when I just remember them ....and those "reasons" should be ashamed for what they had been done!
    Thank you lucy 4 opening this right and fair thread!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11), magicalman9357 (02-01-11)

Reviews

Dannyboy10 ….hit the boards with such a quick explosion of wit that everybody had but to sit up and notice. I cannot accept that he has chosen not to post anymore. If he has… I am for one sitting back and trying to reason why. I have always thought of him to be a blend of Benny and Debest, and considered him to be one of my fav posters. He has indicated to me that he would like to relax and sit back a bit. I am hoping that this is all it is, because posters of his calibre are rare…

I am not happy with his decision.

Relax and come back Danyboy…

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

An don (02-01-11), benin (02-01-11), dannyboy10 (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11), magicalman9357 (02-01-11), Shirley Joy (02-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Dannyboy10 ….hit the boards with such a quick explosion of wit that everybody had but to sit up and notice. I cannot accept that he has chosen not to post anymore. If he has… I am for one sitting back and trying to reason why. I have always thought of him to be a blend of Benny and Debest, and considered him to be one of my fav posters. He has indicated to me that he would like to relax and sit back a bit. I am hoping that this is all it is, because posters of his calibre are rare…

I am not happy with his decision.

Relax and come back Danyboy…
    I am not happy either. I think at the time of Danny's banning we should all have paid more attention and given different support. Unfortunately there were other issues that seemed more pressing. However, Danny is a very honest man and he would have been banned very shortly, because he said what he meant and pulled no punches and unfortunately that meant saying things that would get him into trouble. I know he is a truly honorable guy and I miss him already.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

At the time almost no one thought he had been provoked. I thought and stated that he was treated very badly and thinking that he was, as Lucy says, a very honest man, which is more than can be said for some others on this site, I am not surprised that he has decided to move on as he could not really continue to post given the way he was treated and also given the resounding silence that came from everyone else. I am not really criticising anyone as it seems there is no place for honest criticism of this site or those who moderate and manage it.

I am not happy either. I think at the time of Danny's banning we should all have paid more attention and given different support. Unfortunately there were other issues that seemed more pressing. However, Danny is a very honest man and he would have been banned very shortly, because he said what he meant and pulled no punches and unfortunately that meant saying things that would get him into trouble. I know he is a truly honorable guy and I miss him already.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

An don (02-01-11), Lucy Chambers (02-01-11), Shirley Joy (02-01-11), UKHeather (02-01-11)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast