Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: First Thread of 2011

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default First Thread of 2011

    Wonder what the fist thread of 2011 will be about?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    well i think you started the first thread of the new year

    happy new year to you magicalman


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (01-01-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    well i think you started the first thread of the new year

    happy new year to you magicalman
    Thanks very much and hope you have a great 2011. Happy New Year.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (01-01-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Wonder what the fist thread of 2011 will be about?
    You started it, so it's up to you.... Better make it good it's the first of 1000's to come this year, so make it memorable.....

    Go on you good thing!!!!!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    You started it, so it's up to you.... Better make it good it's the first of 1000's to come this year, so make it memorable.....

    Go on you good thing!!!!!
    Need help here. Never thought of that lol

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default Auld lang syne

    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And auld lang syne?
    Chorus:
    For auld lang syne, my dear,
    For auld lang syne.
    We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
    For auld lang syne.

    And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp!
    And surely I'll be mine!
    And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
    for auld lang syne.

    We twa hae run about the braes
    And pou'd the gowans fine.
    We've wandered mony a weary foot,
    Sin' auld lang syne.

    We twa hae sported i' the burn,
    From morning sun till dine,
    But seas between us braid hae roared
    Sin' auld lang syne.

    And ther's a hand, my trusty friend,
    And gie's a hand o' thine;
    We'll tak' a right good willie-waught,
    For auld lang syne.


    What shit was Robert Burns smoking when he wrote this???

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (01-01-11), magicalman9357 (01-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Well done magic on the first thread . Who cares what it's about were posting in it so it needs no title : doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (01-01-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And auld lang syne?
    Chorus:
    For auld lang syne, my dear,
    For auld lang syne.
    We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
    For auld lang syne.

    And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp!
    And surely I'll be mine!
    And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
    for auld lang syne.

    We twa hae run about the braes
    And pou'd the gowans fine.
    We've wandered mony a weary foot,
    Sin' auld lang syne.

    We twa hae sported i' the burn,
    From morning sun till dine,
    But seas between us braid hae roared
    Sin' auld lang syne.

    And ther's a hand, my trusty friend,
    And gie's a hand o' thine;
    We'll tak' a right good willie-waught,
    For auld lang syne.


    What shit was Robert Burns smoking when he wrote this???
    Perfect Forrest just perfect.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (01-01-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Well done magic on the first thread . Who cares what it's about were posting in it so it needs no title : doc
    Very true doc

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Happy New Year Magicalman and congrats on the first 2011 thread
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •