Thread: Sexy Scot In D8

1. Smile Sexy Scot In D8

Hi Guys. I Have Just Amended My Profile To Include The Review Sysyem. So I Need Your Help To Get Me Off To A Good Start With Some Good Reviews. I Am A Sexy Brunette Who Offers A Full Sevice And Some Extras. Uniforms Included. So If You Would Like To Spend Some Time With Me Im Sure You Will Not Be Disappointed. And If Oral Is Your Favourite, Then Im Just The Girl For You. It Is A Service I Take Great Pleasure In Providing And Do So Very Well.

Thank You For Your Interest.

Linzi

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by expunt1234 View Post
    Hi Guys. I Have Just Amended My Profile To Include The Review Sysyem. So I Need Your Help To Get Me Off To A Good Start With Some Good Reviews. I Am A Sexy Brunette Who Offers A Full Sevice And Some Extras. Uniforms Included. So If You Would Like To Spend Some Time With Me Im Sure You Will Not Be Disappointed. And If Oral Is Your Favourite, Then Im Just The Girl For You. It Is A Service I Take Great Pleasure In Providing And Do So Very Well.

Thank You For Your Interest.

Linzi

Hi Linzi. Judging by your attitude on the board I would say that you will only get good reviews.....

Unfortunately I am in Cork - but certainly would if I was in Dublin..