Reviews

Default German engineering ,me hole LOL

pmsl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    pmsl
    Ha.... Drunk again. Lol.

Reviews

Whats that got to do with German Engineering? Merc Airbags are made in Utah, USA and anyway that video is a set up and did the rounds on car forums about two years ago ...

Happy New Year ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Whats that got to do with German Engineering? Merc Airbags are made in Utah, USA and anyway that video is a set up and did the rounds on car forums about two years ago ...

Happy New Year ....
    Well that explains it then......they're Mormon airbags........always in your face when you least expect it.

Reviews

Many years ago I bought a house in Wicklow... miles from anyone.... off the beaten track .... no neighbours ..... private access ..... secluded by trees .... a hideaway .... the fecking Mormons arrived to 'save us' as we were moving in! They have built in radar or something!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Many years ago I bought a house in Wicklow... miles from anyone.... off the beaten track .... no neighbours ..... private access ..... secluded by trees .... a hideaway .... the fecking Mormons arrived to 'save us' as we were moving in! They have built in radar or something!
    Well if they were prepared to trek right across America in covered wagons in the mid 1800s, I expect they'll pretty much go anywhere that their faith takes them.

I think they may have learned a trick or two from the native Americans. If they see smoke rising, they interpret this signal as a sign of human life and then home in on the source.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Well if they were prepared to trek right across America in covered wagons in the mid 1800s, I expect they'll pretty much go anywhere that their faith takes them.

I think they may have learned a trick or two from the native Americans. If they see smoke rising, they interpret this signal as a sign of human life and then home in on the source.
    It should be legal, once a year, to shoot Mormons. Maybe St Valentines Day .....