Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Alexis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Alexis

    See my review https://www.escort-ireland.com/1812/Alexis/review.html of Alexis. Would be interested to know if I was the only person to have a similar experience. It was my second time seeing her and both experiences were the same. I'm quite baffled by it and would love to hear other punters experiences.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Why would it bother you?????

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    See my review https://www.escort-ireland.com/1812/Alexis/review.html of Alexis. Would be interested to know if I was the only person to have a similar experience. It was my second time seeing her and both experiences were the same. I'm quite baffled by it and would love to hear other punters experiences.
    Dont worry about it, go somewhere else.


    More important things to be baffled over,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Dont worry about it, go somewhere else.


    More important things to be baffled over,
    Westside.
    Yeah - you're probably right. Still though - human nature and all that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    263
    Reviews
    17

    Cool differance in reviews

    can't understand the differance between the experance clients are having,
    I been with alexis on a few occasions and could'nt have been better,
    why is there such a difference in reviews about all the escorts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    331
    Reviews
    6

    Default Alexis

    The differences of opinion very probably lie in the expectations of different clients
    What one person is very happy with another person is not.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Alexis

    For me Alexis was the best escort I have ever visited in twelve years of seeing escorts in several countries around the world so the only explanation for her providing a bad service to a client is that maybe she didn't "like" the client in question??? Although that shouldn't matter if she is being professional .......... anyway here is the review I posted after seeing her.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Paws

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    For me Alexis was the best escort I have ever visited in twelve years of seeing escorts in several countries around the world so the only explanation for her providing a bad service to a client is that maybe she didn't "like" the client in question??? Although that shouldn't matter if she is being professional .......... anyway here is the review I posted after seeing her.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Paws
    Yeah - that's one of the reviews that I based my visit on and her not "liking" me is exactly what I was thinking. Not being over-sensitive or anything but I can't see why not. I am courteous, clean and polite and have never had that issue with another escort.

    She wasn't rude to me or anything like that and gave a great massage, great enthusiastic sex also - just listed services not provided..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •