Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Clique

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    unfortunately my friend the truth is the clique has turned a lot of people away from this website thats just the truth of it...
    Like MrMaxi? Good then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (30-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Like MrMaxi? Good then.
    stupid fuckin answer then u get thanked usual fuckin crap...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (30-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    What is a clique in this context? Anyone got any ideas?
    A bunch of low-rent infantile, primitive people panterng to the lowest, bases, instincts of man, sort of like the 'the private forum ' can be at times
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-12-10 at 18:36.

Reviews

Can I mingle with the ladies group now, the boys are itching for a fight to see which one will take my thrown, I'm bored of their constant snipping for king of the clique..

Reviews

stupid fuckin answer then u get thanked usual fuckin crap...
    Listen.....if you don't like this site anymore move on to another site. The internet is a big place you know. I honestly don't know what you expect people to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

Rayden (30-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Listen.....if you don't like this site anymore move on to another site. The internet is a big place you know. I honestly don't know what you expect people to do.
    I do like this site thats the problem its just a pity how the sissies have destroyed the place thats my last comment I aint getting into it further as sissys have nothing at all to do find a job...

I do like this site thats the problem its just a pity how the sissies have destroyed the place thats my last comment I aint getting into it further as sissys have nothing at all to do find a job...

Do we have to do this week in, week out? There really is no need for it, it is infantile. As is leaving the site because you feel a group of people get on, and have a conversation you don't agree with. The nature of the internet is that is a platform to meet all types of people. They won't all stay around, and you won't like them all. If you find yourself struggling step away from the monitor and go play with your real friends.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Do we have to do this week in, week out? There really is no need for it, it is infantile. As is leaving the site because you feel a group of people get on, and have a conversation you don't agree with. The nature of the internet is that is a platform to meet all types of people. They won't all stay around, and you won't like them all. If you find yourself struggling step away from the monitor and go play with your real friends.
    look i am making a comment a view an opinion answering Bhoywonder post I'm saying things as it is,thats the way it is why cant ye just accept that...

look i am making a comment a view an opinion answering Bhoywonder post I'm saying things as it is,thats the way it is why cant ye just accept that...
    I can accept any point of view Exp. Its just that constant negativity gets me down, and tends to make me analyze the source.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (30-12-10)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567