Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse oral.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy32 View Post
    JJ - always willing to learn - you will have to write a blog on it, seen that all but one of us in not doing it correctly.
    I won't write a blog.Things might be different from a girl to another,but i do give advices and tips about it every time i have the opportunity.

Remember the last time we met Jessica. I said in future you must have two before i have one.
    I will keep my promise

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    Remember the last time we met Jessica. I said in future you must have two before i have one.
    I will keep my promise
    Looking forward to that Tort

JJ - I have been lucky enough to spend some time with you. I would love if you PM with your tips and advice so that when I visit you again I will be more knowledgable on the subject.

ha blueboy looking for wank material

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Do you remember my post where i've said that women are,in general,better than men at reverse oral,like it's said that men are better then women at bj.........well,what i've wanted to say is that there is (at least!) a man out there that it as good at reverse oral,as a woman can be!

Congratulations to you and keep up the good work!

Jess,

You do have the capacity to challenge and excite your men!!!! Hope to rise to the challenge soon and deliver and exceptional
    performance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy32 View Post
    JJ - I have been lucky enough to spend some time with you. I would love if you PM with your tips and advice so that when I visit you again I will be more knowledgable on the subject.
    maybe you'll just have to keep going back until you get it right. practice makes perfect. and it will be fun while you learn lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

JessicaJessy (29-12-10)

Torturedarc - maybe that is where I am going wrong - you obviously know what you are talking about

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caddy View Post
    Jess,

You do have the capacity to challenge and excite your men!!!! Hope to rise to the challenge soon and deliver and exceptional
    performance.
    Hope yo will,like Rodney said,practice is everything,oh and good,honest opinions!

Reviews

Heres a link for tips. Its amazing what you can learn from the interweb these days.
    Giving Her Oral Sex - AskMen.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast