I read recently on the Internet that a survey conducted amongst students in the USA discovered that some 30 per cent of young women listed being spanked as their favourite fantasy. I cannot verify the absolute accuracy of this, but it does suggest that a high proportion of ladies do think about this. I can verify, though, as an active spanking "top" that considerably more Irish women are finding themselves able to discuss their fantasy, and even put it into practice!

I'm 59, a caring and careful spanker who will always try to see that my partner's spanking needs are fulfillled. It's not my purpose to cause you a lot of pain; in my opinion a well-spanked botom should be hot rather than sore, and my careful alternation of spanking and soothing will make that happen; nothing (to me) is more rewarding than to have a girl rub a lovely hot bottom at the end of a spanking and say "Wow" That feels good!"

So ladies, if you're one of those who harbours that fantasy and who hasn't done anything to make it a reality yet (or if you have but want to try again!) you'll always find me glad to hear from you and to discuss your needs - call or text 085 164 2326

Bill