Thread: Mish Mash Mosh

Reviews

Exclamation Mish Mash Mosh

I've just been browsing the forums for the last 10 minutes. Now I'm sitting here scratching my head and wondering how the hell someone is supposed to understand some of the posts. I mean, some posts are one long sentence without a full stop, capital letter of comma in sight. Others look like they're written in some kind of obscure middle eastern language. And yet more had letters missing willy nilly.

The icing on the cake is that having spent 3 minutes trying to read and decipher a 2 line post, there are loads of replies. How on Earth does everyone know what the poster is on about ?? Because for the life of me I can't make anything out of the muddle.

Yeah yeah, Banjo is perfect and writes everything right ... (not) ! But ffs lads .... is there any chance you could throw a poor dumn ass like myself a rope and make life a bit easier on here by writing in some form of even loose English at least ?!

Reviews

I hear ya lad, we need to start a literacy campaign for eligibility for posting.

Incidentally I'm a bit hungover.

Reviews

Your 100% right about the poor standard of grammar, that's if you consider it to be english, but what you fail to understand is that it isn't bad grammar - it's a different language specifically for E-I.

It might be bad grammar if you think it's english, but in E-I language it's perfect you just need to learn it!

Don't know the name of it but I'm sure someone can tell me lol!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I've just been browsing the forums for the last 10 minutes. Now I'm sitting here scratching my head and wondering how the hell someone is supposed to understand some of the posts. I mean, some posts are one long sentence without a full stop, capital letter of comma in sight. Others look like they're written in some kind of obscure middle eastern language. And yet more had letters missing willy nilly.

The icing on the cake is that having spent 3 minutes trying to read and decipher a 2 line post, there are loads of replies. How on Earth does everyone know what the poster is on about ?? Because for the life of me I can't make anything out of the muddle.

Yeah yeah, Banjo is perfect and writes everything right ... (not) ! But ffs lads .... is there any chance you could throw a poor dumn ass like myself a rope and make life a bit easier on here by writing in some form of even loose English at least ?!
    Gimme a break! I was locked!!