Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    That was sort of my point.
    I know.......I was agreeing with you.

Reviews

Ok, then you shall live

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Humans are tribal and want to belong to a team a gang a county a country .Hence we have a passion for acceptance to same. :doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I'd be of the same opinion, the worst for it are bloody Americans! I mean their obsessed! My mother is American and when the relatives arrive over every year they just go on and on and on....., it's painful to listen to "America is great! America does nothing wrong! Everyone else it wrong!...... all you have to do is look at them funny and they'll bomb ur country

Their all nuts!!!

And before anyone starts defending them, I know what I'm talking about, I deal with these ppl on a weekly basis I even gave an American passport, not that I'd use it nowadays lol!!
    When I first came to Ireland I was delighted with how the Irish made fun of white Americans-it pleased me to no end to know that the very people white Americans had let into the country, and treated them like Royalty hated their guts, and often made fun of them-keep up the good work son

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    When I first came to Ireland I was delighted with how the Irish made fun of white Americans-it pleased me to no end to know that the very people white Americans had let into the country, and treated them like Royalty hated their guts, and often made fun of them-keep up the good work son
    u gotta love this girl well I do anyway nice diddies too...

Reviews

LOL at patriotism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12