Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a date from hell..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default a date from hell..

what is your worst date?????
    I just had mine,,went to the races the lads knew i was single so brought along this gorgeous single girl ,oh she was geart craic funny with a really dirty sense of humour, got on fanbloodytastic,superb in a crowd giggles all round ,anyway day over people parted ,fancy something to eat says i ,sure enough great we have a meal together ,..on my own with her ,now in the looks departmentshes a 10 no seriously my amp would go to 11, god it was hell....HEEEEEELPPPPP ,shut the fuck up PLLLEEEASE SHUT UP ....joke after joke after joke after joke after joke,omg how do i shut her up i thought of taking my cock out and seeing if oral sex might distract her but then the old joke of her grabbing it and using my todger as a mic ,,,i couldnt stop her telling jokes ,.. thats all she did ,,fuck me i cant even remember her name.....what nightmare and she was sooo hot
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So beauty is only skin deep then : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    I just had mine,,went to the races the lads knew i was single so brought along this gorgeous single girl ,oh she was geart craic funny with a really dirty sense of humour, got on fanbloodytastic,superb in a crowd giggles all round ,anyway day over people parted ,fancy something to eat says i ,sure enough great we have a meal together ,..on my own with her ,now in the looks departmentshes a 10 no seriously my amp would go to 11, god it was hell....HEEEEEELPPPPP ,shut the fuck up PLLLEEEASE SHUT UP ....joke after joke after joke after joke after joke,omg how do i shut her up i thought of taking my cock out and seeing if oral sex might distract her but then the old joke of her grabbing it and using my todger as a mic ,,,i couldnt stop her telling jokes ,.. thats all she did ,,fuck me i cant even remember her name.....what nightmare and she was sooo hot
    Gimme her number... you dont deserve her...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Gimme her number... you dont deserve her...
    fuck me it began with a v ..emmmm no ..shit its gone lol ...only messing
    a thousand kisses deep..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-12-10)

Reviews

Gay!!!!!!!!

whose gay???????????????????????????????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    whose gay???????????????????????????????
    I don't even know anymore! My life is shit babe!

all well......................................

Reviews

Was she on drugs ??

When in their right mind, good looking gals never tell jokes or any such thing in my experience. Their mind is fully occupied by looking piercingly over the top of their glass at you and deciding on the dimensions of your wallet so they've no more brain capacity to be able to tell jokes, or say much else for that matter. That's 'cause they know you only want to bone them ASAP and they need to decide if it'll be worth their while letting you.

Unless of course something is throwing them off their natural course of action and making them not care about your wallet for once.

Reviews

OMG! You poor bastard Did you at least try and stick your cock in her mouth, the trick is so just shove it in quickly, don't give her the chance to use it as a mic!!! And just keep ramming it down at least you'll get some gratification after having to listen to her all night!
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 29-12-10 at 10:06.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast