Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Galvinised

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Think he has to come out of the closet, looked so camp in NY. Maybe that's what gets him so hot under the collar on the field. All those "hunks" in tight shorts, he just cant't handle it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Strangely enough I admire him though. He is a quality footballer . He is also a tough nut who can take it as well as dishing it out ( shit did i write that LOL)
    Last edited by An don; 29-12-10 at 00:58.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Honest

Whatever u may think of him would have to admire his honesty, might not agree with
    everything he said but he met it straight on a told it how he saw it. He is nobodys fool
    and he surely realises he will ship some flak for this. I reckon he will gain a few admirers
    for this. Be very easy say it if u were retired but he will take to the field again next year
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Ok sorry.... maybe its a slight degree above your cred level LOL
    Ok smart alec... first of all there is no such word as 'Galvinised' and secondly if you want ppl to contribute to your thread it may be more advantageous to be less vague in the title.

Just an observation, albeit fully recognizant of your juvenile, therefore less informed, status quo.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Whatever u may think of him would have to admire his honesty, might not agree with
    everything he said but he met it straight on a told it how he saw it. He is nobodys fool
    and he surely realises he will ship some flak for this. I reckon he will gain a few admirers
    for this. Be very easy say it if u were retired but he will take to the field again next year
    Well said Ber

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ok smart alec... first of all there is no such word as 'Galvinised' and secondly if you want ppl to contribute to your thread it may be more advantageous to be less vague in the title.

Just an observation, albeit fully recognizant of your juvenile, therefore less informed, status quo.
    Ooops. Tetchy

I think galvanised is a word though. Referring to steel.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ooops. Tetchy

I think galvanised is a word though. Referring to steel.
    So why not say 'Galvanised' then...

Reviews

Those in the know have contributed and secondly you know me long enough now to understand that ppl contributing to any thread started by me is very low on my list of priorities. LOL

So why not say 'Galvanised' then...
    No idea. Yawn.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Those in the know have contributed and secondly you know me long enough now to understand that ppl contributing to any thread started by me is very low on my list of priorities. LOL
    Mine too.... ya Laaaanger...

Reviews

Mine too.... ya Laaaanger...
    goooooogle galvinised rte.

The answer is out there if you know where to look LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast