Thread: need a simple answer to a simple question

1. Default need a simple answer to a simple question

I have tried to get an answer to this question but my post keeps getting cut, I think its very legite, there is a certain sex shop(wont name names) that sells a certain erectile disfuction pill, I was thinking of trying this but this drug is precription medication so how can this store sell it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    I have tried to get an answer to this question but my post keeps getting cut, I think its very legite, there is a certain sex shop(wont name names) that sells a certain erectile disfuction pill, I was thinking of trying this but this drug is precription medication so how can this store sell it?
    don't know how they sell it, but most sex shops do, a lot offer it you don't ven have to ask for it??

Reviews

A lot of them sell a placebo so be careful where you buy.

The 'Kinky' website supplies herbal remedies. The links people keep posting are pharmaceutical links, and we cannot allow this.

I tried some Chinese 'herbal remedies' about 6 months back and they made me quite ill. I also tried other pills from places similar to kinky.ie and they were rubbish.

Blog Entries

Why don't you just get it from the GP; GPs will give just about anything if you give them a good nasob story, there was one in Dublin who would give me anything, and all I'd have to do is mention natural alternatives for the drug, and he'd run to get his prescription pad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (28-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    If you do manage to get your hands on it make sure you drink loads of water as it will prevent the headaches.