Thread: sick of prestige babes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry sick of prestige babes

Am I the only one who is tired of seeing posts from prestige babes in the indo section. This is a agency and are not supposed to post there. Now each time I visit the indo section I have to avoid 5+ posts from this agency.

Default Listen ..............ok..................listen

Quote Originally Posted by vincejaykay View Post
    Am I the only one who is tired of seeing posts from prestige babes in the indo section. This is a agency and are not supposed to post there. Now each time I visit the indo section I have to avoid 5+ posts from this agency.
    Most of the so called Independents are not independents. They are employed by a boss and payed by one. You hear tales of went to see X but was met by Y and they are indeps? Why do you think this happens?? The only girls that can be classed as true indeps are the touring ones. I will say it again, most of the girls advertising here as independants are working for someone and not indeps in the true sense of the word.

Smarter than you think but dumber than i look,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vincejaykay View Post
    Agreed. You give them shit. I'll give them shit. If 2 weeks from now they haven't copped on yet, somebody bump this post up to remind me it is time they were barred.