Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Suspect review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

    sharkskin (26-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    looks like thye never got back to john to verify it so most likely is suspect

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    That's what I thought. And she has some other dodgy ones as well. This should not be put up until they are verified. Would save the bother of having to remove it later.

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    looks like thye never got back to john to verify it so most likely is suspect

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    That's what I thought. And she has some other dodgy ones as well. This should not be put up until they are verified. Would save the bother of having to remove it later.
    yeah cant figure out why it doesnt have a rat beside it after this lent of time

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ten thousand miles away
    Posts
    951
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    And she has some other dodgy ones as well.
    You are being generous there my friend.

    She has seven reviews and four of them are from first time reviewers who registered on the day of the review, wrote one review and then vanished never to post or review again.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Yeah, I was being a bit generous there.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    You are being generous there my friend.

    She has seven reviews and four of them are from first time reviewers who registered on the day of the review, wrote one review and then vanished never to post or review again.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Thanks for that. I checked those reviews and some of the first time reviewers never responded so I deleted them.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

    BootSlick55 (27-12-10), herodotus (26-12-10), lonely (26-12-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Thanks HWM.

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Thanks for that. I checked those reviews and some of the first time reviewers never responded so I deleted them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •