Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Face shot for verification!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alexanda View Post
    Staff records?
    She hasnt a contract with E-I...
    If she wants to advertise on any site she has to follow there rules, even if you are selling a car and want to advertise it you have to follow their rules..

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    they can hardly verify pics based on a dress
    At what they will look at if not at her dress or body?
    At her face? She doesnt has the face on profile,so,how can they know is not my neightbor taking a pic for me?

Staff records?
    She hasnt a contract with E-I...
    she is advertising here
    too many fake pics around so if they are looking for face pic to prove the pics are genuine i think they are totally right
    if its a requirement to show these pics she either does that or else have un verified pics simple as
    she can always advertise elsewhere if she aint happy

Reviews

At what they will look at if not at her dress or body?
    At her face? She doesnt has the face on profile,so,how can they know is not my neightbor taking a pic for me?
    Why are you against this, do you not think it is a good thing that E-I is trying to improve the site for everyone and cut down the amount of fakes, do you not want E-I to get rid of fake profiles??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

lonely (26-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If she wants to advertise on any site she has to follow there rules, even if you are selling a car and want to advertise it you have to follow their rules..
    I didnt sent them face pic for verification,on my profile,many times,and they didnt ask me to do it.
    Why now?
    The point is she has body pics why they ask her for her face????

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Why are you against this, do you not think it is a good thing that E-I is trying to improve the site for everyone and cut down the amount of fakes, do you not want E-I to get rid of fake profiles??
    If it was a fake profile I wouldnt be writting here all this,as I know its not fake,I writte...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I removed that thread as the title wasn't appropriate saying she's been forced by ei to show her face. EI woul;dn't force anyone to show their face . I think theres some sort of misunderstanding somewhere. I don't know much about phot verifications and th e managers are off now. I think it's best to leave it untill the morning untill the managers can answer her.
    I do not agree with what you are saying 1st this girl never been here b4 her 1st time in ireland for 2 weeks only.....she is new so why would they request her face for as in her pic profile none of the pic have her face so that would not be a way for them to verify as no face are on profile pic........and as about leave it till tomorrow well that girl cant change her pic or any info as she been blocked to enter with her email on her advert.why??????because she said she wont give her face to them...so now how can she change her profile?????????

As for being fair well obviously i know girls they never put their face there to verify the pic as long as the body and outfit was same.......its easy for ye punters to not put ye faces on e.i profile wonder if was to be requested ye to put ye real faces how many posters would have been around....we have s life behind our work same as ye sop we are intitle to our privacy.....
    Last edited by mileysweet; 26-12-10 at 16:52. Reason: angryyyyyyyyyyy

Reviews

I didnt sent them face pic for verification,on my profile,many times,and they didnt ask me to do it.
    Why now?
    Policy changes all the time no matter where you go, E-I has obviously decided this will cut down on the amount of fakes which is a good thing, they are not telling her she has to show her face on her profile, but they are saying she must show it to them to prove it is not some picture she took from another website and so if there is a problem in the future then she once again can show it is really her if a client complains it isn't..

Why now?
    they are entited to ask for them if they want
    its very simple if they say they need face pics your friend will have to supply them if she wants gen pics
    ad staff have a job to do so if they are looking for these pics either she supplys them or else just advertise elsewhere

If it was a fake profile I wouldnt be writting here all this,as I know its not fake,I writte...
    you might know but how does ad staff know!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast