Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thread is gone for telling the true

Default My thread is gone for telling the true

My thread "Forced by ei to show my face" has been deleted by staff.
    Why?????????
    Because I am saying the true?
    What will be next? Get banned???????

Reviews

Whats this about Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Whats this about Alex?
    Hi. A friend of mine has her profile up and the staff asked her for face pic for verification when on her profile she has only body pics. She sent body pic for verification, is her body and is dresses with the outfit from the all the pics...they said they are fake..and want to see her face.. Now she cant access at her profile account.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alexanda View Post
    Why?????????
    you sound like u know the next step....better say lies then the truth so then they will keep u in forum.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

alexanda (26-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    you sound like u know the next step....better say lies then the truth so then they will keep u in forum.....
    obey the rules would be a better way
    your posts will def attract genuine punters to you!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Is it really all that important ?? This is a community message board after all .... so what if a post gets deleted ? There are various "rules". Don't necessarily agree with all of them myself but if I ever break them or get banned, well ..... I won't be shedding many tears to be honest. E-I isn't the "be all and end all" of everything ..... just use a different site if E-I don't like you.

Reviews

Why?????????
    I think this will be an interesting topic for the chatroom Alex.

You won't get banned for it....
    It was out of order to start the same thread again, after one of the mods has deleted it!!!!
    You really Ought to sort this out by calling the advert administrators, as this is a private matter!!!

I'll try to give a general explanation, although I'm not sure about your specific situation. If there is uncertainty of the identity of your pictures (there was a complaint or something like this) you may be asked to send in a picture of your face with a date holding a sign etc., so if there is an other complaint, you could do it again, to make sure your profile won't get "passed around" etc This picture is private and won't be made available for the general public!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prettywoman For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (27-12-10), n73 (27-12-10)

Reviews

Get over it Alexanda, 2 threads started by you on the one subject, one by someone else that just turned into a slagging match. Build a bridge, rules are rules, for you, me, the mods, whoever, they are the rules. Please stop trying to mix the poo with a big stick and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (04-01-11)

Reviews

Why?????????
    Hi Alexanda honey.. no you wont be banned for asking questions or voicing your opinion, but you are fighting a losing battle. There are rules when applying for verification that have to be adhered to. A face pic is requirement. We cant have ambiguous pictures of body parts or otherwise being put forward as proof of identity. The photo verification system although not an exact science is as good as we can expect at the moment. Whether or not you want to show face in the verification pics is irrelevant to the pics you want to advertise, these seemingly are the rules….I’m sure you can see the reasoning..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast