Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sexy Scottish Linzi in Sexy Stockings 0873266519

  1. Exclamation Sexy Scottish Linzi in Sexy Stockings 0873266519

    HI GUYS. JUST TO LET YOU NO THAT I AM IN THE SAME PLACE. I AM A TALL SEXY BRUNETTE WHO IS THERE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. YOU WILL BE MET WITH A WARM SCOTTISH WELCOME. I AM AN IDEAL PARTNER IN THE BEDROOM. SO IF YOUR ARE LOOKING FOR SOME GFE OR SOMETHING A BIT MORE KINKY, I DO SOME UNIFORMS AND KILLER ORAL. ONCE YOU TRY YOU WONT LOOK BACK. EXTRAS OFFERED ARE OWO TO COMPLETION. SO IF IM THE GIRL FOR YOU GO AHEAD AND HAVE A LOOK AT MY PROFILE. IT CAN BE FOUND IN THE ALL INDEPENDANT SECTION OR THE BRUNETTE OR THE UK SECTIONS.

    OR YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK AT THE FEW PICS ON MY WEBSITE. WWW.LINZI-ESCORT.COM

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

    LINZI

    0873266519
    Last edited by expunt1234; 13-07-07 at 19:18. Reason: make amendment

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    58
    Reviews
    10

    Question Sexy Scottish Linzi

    Any guys been with this lady. interested in meeting her but noticed she doesnt allow reviews.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman View Post
    Any guys been with this lady. interested in meeting her but noticed she doesnt allow reviews.


    No reviews i would stay away from her then, but hey look what i ended up with on Saturday nite i dont think it gets any worse than that man.

    Regards: Doom.

  4. Default reviews

    the reason i dont have myself open for review is because you get some asshole threatening to give you a bad review if you dont give them much more than what was agreed on at the start of the session, and you will no that one bad review will spoil a hundred good ones. thats why i dont leave myself open to it. but a good serviceis most definately guarenteed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expunt1234 View Post
    the reason i dont have myself open for review is because you get some asshole threatening to give you a bad review if you dont give them much more than what was agreed on at the start of the session, and you will no that one bad review will spoil a hundred good ones. thats why i dont leave myself open to it. but a good serviceis most definately guarenteed.
    That's a lame excuse. Most punters can see through a bad review, credit us with some intelligence. Also, you have the option to put your own side of the story across in the review system.

  6. Default re review system.

    ok i get what your saying and i dont want to come across as lame, so i will amend my profile to include the review system.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expunt1234 View Post
    ok i get what your saying and i dont want to come across as lame, so i will amend my profile to include the review system.
    Good for you. Sorry was a bit brusque - didn't mean to offend you.

  8. Smile re - -reviews

    Hi. No Offence Taken But There Are Legitimate Reasons That Girls Dont Opt Into The Review System

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •