Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short question ?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bertdublin View Post
    For me its the dam snow thats keeping in cant so its a few drinks in the house the friends and family
    but just here to seeing if santa is here checking if there any bad ladys working tonight.... (late night punt)lol

no santa here yet

merry christmas shirleyy x x x
    u2 luv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Not ruling it out. Its early yet.
    early??? no way..I'm on the 2nd half lol..

Reviews

Im here because I live by myself and there is not a whole lot else to do on Christmas Eve night.
    Will be going out for lunch with some relatives tomorrow though.
    The Truth is out there.

fuck all else to do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paddy777 View Post
    fuck all else to do
    ???? sorry???

because every christmas since i bought my own house I come back to stay in my old room in my mothers house, shes an alcoholic, and a chain smoker, so I usually sit up in the sitting room till about 9pm, then go to bed before i go insane! My girlfriends gone home to the countryside for the weekend, the lads are all affraid of the snow and drinking and driving is out the window! So Id rather sit and waffle on the internet than entertain my alco mother, hang out with the chicken shit lads or listen to the mother in law tell me how she hates her mother in law and blah blah blah its a vicous circle, and I cant wait for christmas to be over before it even begins, the only saving grace is the visit from the kids tomorrow which makes it all a bit of fun for a few hours, I would actually work and respond to work mails right now if I didnt think it would get me fired! Interesting enough? SO Im going to sit here on the laptop watch a few of my favourite movies, then go for an early morning drive if possible and pickup my child and spoil them rotten!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amster_dublin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (25-12-10), Shirley Joy (24-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amster_dublin View Post
    because every christmas since i bought my own house I come back to stay in my old room in my mothers house, shes an alcoholic, and a chain smoker, so I usually sit up in the sitting room till about 9pm, then go to bed before i go insane! My girlfriends gone home to the countryside for the weekend, the lads are all affraid of the snow and drinking and driving is out the window! So Id rather sit and waffle on the internet than entertain my alco mother, hang out with the chicken shit lads or listen to the mother in law tell me how she hates her mother in law and blah blah blah its a vicous circle, and I cant wait for christmas to be over before it even begins, the only saving grace is the visit from the kids tomorrow which makes it all a bit of fun for a few hours, I would actually work and respond to work mails right now if I didnt think it would get me fired! Interesting enough? SO Im going to sit here on the laptop watch a few of my favourite movies, then go for an early morning drive if possible and pickup my child and spoil them rotten!
    happy you! what about sitting in a couch drinkin' and music playin'..anyone else by your side..even an alco..could worth as company..

Reviews

I have little else to do before sleep.

Reviews

Well i'm just in from the pub , an hour waiting for a taxi on the street , and an hour in the taxi , kinda drunk (hic) and still shivering . Happy xmas Mistress x !
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Well i'm just in from the pub , an hour waiting for a taxi on the street , and an hour in the taxi , kinda drunk (hic) and still shivering . Happy xmas Mistress x !
    I wish you the same u will 4 me.. I almost finishin' my JD bottle..all alone...
    btw..thought I didn't sayed b4.. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast