Thread: A Public apology!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Red face A Public apology!

I wish to Publicly apologize to Samlad for my behavior last week! I believe if you insult in public and make an ass of yourself your apology should also be made in Public!

While I was annoyed at the actions taken by Mods and Managers in relation to issues of fairness and the response which was either silence or dismissiveness, there is no excuse for my actions.

I was completely wrong and behaved petulantly towards Samlad in public and private. I have generally found all the Managers to be helpful and entertaining. While I do not always agree with them I know the is no malice or ill will in their actions!

I wish to withdraw any and all ill-judged and untrue comments I made in my last posting before a well justified and probably lenient weeks banning!

Samlad did make comment in relation to PMs I sent to Nicole and I would hope that he or she would clarify that I did not in any way become abusive or aggressive to her! Anyone that knows me here or has met me I hope would know that I have never been abusive or aggressive to a Lady in my life!

I want to also apologize to the EI community, who had to read my last postings. It was not fair to you to have to become involved in such stupid behavior on my part!

I enjoyed my time on EI and a couple of things I noticed during my time away were that the Threads improved in staying on topic and there was more input from some other posters who have complained quite rightly in most occasions about the On Topic issue! (I would like to note that I was lurking and did not log on under any other names). This has given me food for thought.

I would like to to thank some Ladies who made contact with me during the week for chats and Christmas wishes, Shirleyy, Nick, Emma and Lucy! Wonderful wonderful Ladies to who I have the upmost respect and admiration!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope to chat to you occasionally by PM!

I would also like to wish the Ladies who are still in the country, having missed flights or for whatever reason will not be going home a great holiday and perhaps arrange to meet each other so nobody spends the day alone! ( I would hope this is done in the Ladies area)

Regards and best wishes
    Danny

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (24-12-10), dave1dave (26-12-10), dr love (24-12-10), emmasweet (24-12-10), hd7055 (25-12-10), JAMESCORK (24-12-10), lonely (24-12-10), lovethegirls (24-12-10), magicalman9357 (24-12-10), mature abby (24-12-10), nick2010 (26-12-10), Nicole (24-12-10), samlad (24-12-10), Shirley Joy (24-12-10), vampirejackie (24-12-10)