Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: time for some hot stuff....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Wrong test Rodders.

For that one, you spill a little talcum powder in a straight line.............and see what she tries to make of that.
    nice one. i'd say she's done that a few times alright
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

Better not be talking about me :S lol I would try only I have those jell things instead of washing powder
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Better not be talking about me :S lol I would try only I have those jell things instead of washing powder
    they'd fit somewhere else lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was talking about you ! Hmmm a jelly vibrator ! Yummy.

Blog Entries

How am I going to explain in A&E why iv jell washing powder up my pussy???!!! Agh it stings lol
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

How am I going to explain in A&E why iv jell washing powder up my pussy???!!! Agh it stings lol
    You know it stings ..... how ?

Reviews

tell them I put it there to make sure it was clean lol

Reviews

I've lost the flow of this thread completely.

Why would one want to put gel washing powder up ones pussy? Is this a hygiene issue or does it have contraceptive properties that we are unaware of?

You can learn a lot about life on this site..........should be mandatory reading for the Leaving Certificate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I've lost the flow of this thread completely.

Why would one want to put gel washing powder up ones pussy? Is this a hygiene issue or does it have contraceptive properties that we are unaware of?

You can learn a lot about life on this site..........should be mandatory reading for the Leaving Certificate.
    maybe you need to try some of that talcum powder. it'll all make sense then. How do you think those students do so well in their leaving cert
    Last edited by Rodney69; 23-12-10 at 23:58.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    maybe you need to try some of that talcum powder. it'll all make sense then. How do you think those students do so well in their leaving cert
    Between gel in their pussies and talcum powder up their noses, it's a wonder that they know whether they're coming or going at exam time..........I must be showing my age.......the only artificial stimulates we used in my day was alcohol.......and in case you're wondering, we poured it down our throats and passed it out our penises, which we then shook to get the last drops of it out of our system.

We did'nt have detox, botox or feckin exfoliation.....I thought that's what trees did in the autumn.....and if someone wrote the word botox, you'd have called him an ignorant b*ll*x for not being able to spell correctly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

The Plumber (24-12-10)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast