Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Fucking Christmas!....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Its a Fuck site.Lol....for once the word Fuck can be used in the context that our good Lord wanted it to be used for....where would we all be without a FUCK !......
    I don't have my bible to hand, but I seem to remember the good Lord refering to fornicating/fornication rather than f**king.

As to the second point.........ahh yes, only Adam and Eve came about without the necessity of a penis poking its way into a vagina......well except for babies produced by ivf and Dolly the Sheep.........though I have my suspicions that a farmer in Mayo may have had something to do with Dolly's conception.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I don't have my bible to hand, but I seem to remember the good Lord refering to fornicating/fornication rather than f**king.

As to the second point.........ahh yes, only Adam and Eve came about without the necessity of a penis poking its way into a vagina......well except for babies produced by ivf and Dolly the Sheep.........though I have my suspicions that a farmer in Mayo may have had something to do with Dolly's conception.
    I do pity all the poor sheep farmers fucking the sheep is this cold weather..it must be a huge job even finding them in the white fields!....Happy Fucking Christmas everyone! xx

Fair play, Siobhan. Happy Fucking Christmas to everyone here who gives a fuck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12