Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Accused of underpaying

as i say before. count money into girls hand and then there is no doubt about mistakes on either side, then into shower and let the fun begin

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    is it just me that thinks that this thread was purposely started to name the girl???????his unsubtle hints ????..there is an air of vindictivness about the creation of this thread....oppps i gave her name?? bollixx he intended to do that all along

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Yes i think he wanted to say her name and lets face it wasnt that difficult to work out. Knew what he was doing when he said i gave a great review. Especially after saying how much the appointment was. Might aswell just said her name after that.
    It's time to dismount those high horses, you're both wrong.

I was not being vindictive, I was being a typical newbie. I did not know that other users could search specifically for my reviews. I remember making sure that I did not mention any names or locations and I thought that would be enough to ensure anonymity. This was my first post to the forums.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by matteire View Post
    It's time to dismount those high horses, you're both wrong.

I was not being vindictive, I was being a typical newbie. I did not know that other users could search specifically for my reviews. I remember making sure that I did not mention any names or locations and I thought that would be enough to ensure anonymity. This was my first post to the forums.
    Dont worry bout it bru. I would have named her if I had that happen to me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There is always a chancer amongst us.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublin24 View Post
    as i say before. count money into girls hand and then there is no doubt about mistakes on either side, then into shower and let the fun begin
    Fuck that count money into girls hand I never do that after session I always money where she can see it and I am always discreet

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213