Thread: Two new naughty english girls touring Dublin xxx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Two new naughty english girls touring Dublin xxx

Hi guys, just to let you know ive manage to reschedule my tour starting the 22/7/07 to 26/7/07 in Dublin , and bringing along my stunning friend India, flights and accomodation is confirmed just finalising advertisments so details should be up soon. but if you would like a sneaky peak private message me and ill send you a pic xxxxx see you soon Jess xxx
    Naughty Jessica xxx

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Jessica xx View Post
    Hi guys, just to let you know ive manage to reschedule my tour starting the 22/7/07 to 26/7/07 in Dublin , and bringing along my stunning friend India, flights and accomodation is confirmed just finalising advertisments so details should be up soon. but if you would like a sneaky peak private message me and ill send you a pic xxxxx see you soon Jess xxx
    hi jess can u send me pic plz

3. Default

hi,sorry for just getting back to you my broad band has been down, im just confirming advertisment at the moment . but india and myself work together in manchester , so you have a peek at pics on there website www.thetoucanclub.co.uk also i have pics on www.bliss-massage.co.uk hope to see you soon xx
    Naughty Jessica xxx

Thumbs up

a peek? yes please. liffet 1.

Thumbs up

a peek? yes please. liffey 1.