Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A fond farewell to Westsidex

Reviews

Its always a little sad to loose a member especially one who contributed so much.

yes indeed i agree, it is sad to LOSE a member of such repute and integrity. deedin
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

I remember he state earlier he had had enough of the comps but dud not indicate he was actually leaving as poster.

Hopefully not. This place needs westie. He is as iconic as Luther himself.

Get back posting soon buddy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks for all the hard work, westie.
    Hope you come back posting soon.

Reviews

Hope to see you back soon Westie
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

good luck westie ! great job well done

...........even if some of your comp winners were obviously awful decisions of yours and that my entries replete with wit, intellect and originality never seemed to make the grade you set.....................

at least you made a better job of it than xp ever would ffs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    We would all just like to say a fond farewell to our E-I Competitions Czar, Westsidex. For personal reasons, Westsidex has decided to make this month's competitions his final ones. He will finish on the 31st of December.

Westsidex, thank you so much for all the hard work, time and commitment you have put into running these competitions. We wish you all the best in the future and hope that you decide to stay in touch and keep posting on E-I after you have gone.

Wishing you all the best for Christmas, New Year and the future!
    Reading between the lines we can all see whats happened here.
    Westie , ffs get ur bitchy little arse back on this forum and stand ur ground.
    I'm not going to thank this post because its just not right........

Reviews

Not sure if Westie has decided to retire as Competitions Czar or leave all together - I hope the former as this place will be at a loss without him.

If for whatever reason you do decide to go Westie many thanks for all of your contributions and best wishes for the future.

hd

Reviews

For the majority of time Westie was good crack as there is no point in havinga discussion where everyone agrees. However, I think this thread is a load of rubbish. And getting one of the mods to act as messenger... If he does not have the balls to come on and apologise for his carry on the other week then I for one would not welcome him back.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

afriend (22-12-10), Lucy Chambers (22-12-10), UKHeather (22-12-10)

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Reading between the lines we can all see whats happened here.
    Westie , ffs get ur bitchy little arse back on this forum and stand ur ground.
    I'm not going to thank this post because its just not right........
    It wouldnt be fair of me to say i am leaving over what happened leading up to my ban. Thats not right and is not the reason i am leaving at all.

In everything i do ,i look at the bigger pic and here the bigger pic isnt in harmony with me anymore. Thats all it is,an accumulation of things and one main thing which is on my end and no fault of e-i's , the mods or anyone on here. Just life.

I just wanted to clarify that and i dont think its right for ppl to think a long term member left because of anyone on here as that is defo not the case at all. I want ppl to trust me on this one. I would leave over nobody. If that were the case i would just log off and and say fuck it. Not the case at all.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 22-12-10 at 19:56.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (23-12-10), samlad (23-12-10)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast