Where Fagobag Westie

Dickless Dicko spunk

And full of flaws Paws

Default hahahah Fuckin Fagobag

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Where Fagobag Westie

Dickless Dicko spunk

And full of flaws Paws

Fixing up my tricep tendon ladooo.I like that one ladooo. Fagity Westie. Funny how when i just pop in you unfortunately have to be around. Hey how are things??? You still gropping scantly clad lapdancers?? Ladoooooooooo ,hey how did you get on with your "Damsil in Distress"? Did you rescue her? Have you a cap and an oh so super tight pink jockstrap on you?

Typing with my left hand is a bitch ,a bit like ex,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool Never Far!!

I've been here along ........... were the fuck YOU been you sad lad??

Paws

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ah shes grand I just threatened the bloke got him by the throta pushed him against the wall and stapled his balls to his legs and his doodle to his ass put it this way he crosses the road when he sees me, jaysus of course im still grooping the ladies ive even gone and done the business so there go me, ah sure ive been on my travels before i go back to college and the daily grind of life serious halfway through summer and its been shitty GLOBAL WARMING IS HERE

Smile Back to ?????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    ah shes grand I just threatened the bloke got him by the throta pushed him against the wall and stapled his balls to his legs and his doodle to his ass put it this way he crosses the road when he sees me, jaysus of course im still grooping the ladies ive even gone and done the business so there go me, ah sure ive been on my travels before i go back to college and the daily grind of life serious halfway through summer and its been shitty GLOBAL WARMING IS HERE
    College Ladooo?? What are you doing your Masters in Bolloxology? Here is a must do list for your school year ahead Ladoooooo.

(1) Basic Grammer.
    (2) Basic English ,ladoooo you recognise at most about 5 words in English dialogue and two of those are probably your name.

Hey ,but at least you'll be busier than work ,remember?. Your daily hobby that the state pays for? Nope? Remember counting and doing statistics? This many people had a shit at 5.00pm Wednesday last so we need to manufacture X ammount of toilet paper or we'll be in right shit this coming Wednesday. Remember?

Anyway its great that you sorted out the girl and her pimp.What time did you awaken from your dream?? I hate dreams. They just interfere with sleep.

Hey heres a Westside funfact. I used to sleep walk. Seriously. some ladies i slept with said never again. They didnt know what the fuck was going on and i was asleep. Ive been told stories of standing up and walking around, jumping up, shouting, Jesus Ladoo im nearly as bad in my sleep walks as i am in reality. I broke a sterio one night, another punched a hole in a plasterboard wall and yet another night ended up in the middle of the bloody garden. No wonder my sis moved out, must of being bloody horrifying.
    Ah yes i can see it now, Metro Goldweyn Meyers production. Halloween 24 "The Return OF Westside". I i was payed money for Sleep walk performances i would be loaded now. Now sure if i ever had a ride in my sleep , i mean Jesus Ladoo ive got cats, dogs, fuck anyone could have being a victim. Anyway for some strange reason , it all stopped about 8 years ago and never returned. Christ almighty no fun at all. Just as well it stopped. Id be the liviest corpse in the cemetary.

I could do a review of five of the girls of Upmarket Models at Centra Supermarket on Wed of last week. That would be fun but hey i will let them off.

Just a day in the life of.........
    Westside.