Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is mad with me for using her tooth brush....

Reviews

Default My girlfriend is mad with me for using her tooth brush....

After all the intimate times we've had together my girlfriend is mad at me for using her tooth brush.

I just told her, if you can find a better way of getting dog shit from the groves in my runners, be my guest

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

mr maxi (22-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    After all the intimate times we've had together my girlfriend is mad at me for using her tooth brush.

I just told her, if you can find a better way of getting dog shit from the groves in my runners, be my guest
    Not sure what to say about that but don't think you are being serious.

Reviews

That girl obviously neither appreciates nor deserves you. Firstly she wont let you jism all over her heaving breasts and now you are not allowed clean your runners...

Dump her...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I take it you haven't told her yet : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Any comments, Wellhungchap...?

deedin, i should throwing'd away said running th'shoes, and then throw a length adin inside into said lady, before pulling out, putting the war face on, and ejaculating streams of tasty cock custard all over said ladies hair, and in her mush too.

failing that you could always apologise, and then telling'd said lady to getting'd fucking'd off, deedin you do too
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i should throwing'd away said running th'shoes, and then throw a length adin inside into said lady, before pulling out, putting the war face on, and ejaculating streams of tasty cock custard all over said ladies hair, and in her mush too.

failing that you could always apologise, and then telling'd said lady to getting'd fucking'd off, deedin you do too
    A little secret about that...we really dont like the hair messing up
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post

Shucks, I knew you wouldn't let us down, fella

deedin, that do being why i do liking'd to ejaculate adin inside in it, tis funny out and classy as fuck, d'ya'na

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Shucks, I knew you wouldn't let us down, fella
    twas an opportunity that i couldnt refuse, deedin i do happen to have a penchant for such filthy antics, such as ejaculating adin inside in the female face (and hair), and also discussing it AT LENGTH with anyone who may come into contact with me, especially the clergy, deedin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast