Thread: Political correctness

1. Default Political correctness

Yesterday I got a telling off by the office political correctness brigade for saying I couldn't stand a particular gay colleague.

My comment was not based on their sexuality but on the fact that he is a complete prick of the highest order, a complete whiner and someone who I wouldn't trust as far as i could throw him, however I was told I couldn't say I didn't like him because he was gay.

Just to be clear, I have been told I can't comment on someone, because he happens to be gay.

Any other examples of rubbish political correctness you've experienced?
    If you knew me better, you'd hate me even more.

we do having'd one of them chaps in our organisation, i dont mind him, for'n when i do be going for the sh'lash, he do always comment on the size, length and girth of my old chap, deedin, one day my hands were dirty, and i even let him holding'd it, deedin i didn't.............. id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    we do having'd one of them chaps in our organisation, i dont mind him, for'n when i do be going for the sh'lash, he do always comment on the size, length and girth of my old chap, deedin, one day my hands were dirty, and i even let him holding'd it, deedin i didn't.............. id say
    opportunity missed them
    If you knew me better, you'd hate me even more.