Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diannasweet

Reviews

Default Diannasweet

My wish for Xmas is for dianna to come back posting..
    I miss her around here,as I'm sure others do.
    So miss D pls make my wish come true

xXXx click

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (21-12-10), Biker_boy (22-12-10), dave1dave (21-12-10), diannasweet (22-12-10), Experienced Punter esq (22-12-10), Monkeynut (22-12-10), poggo (22-12-10), Torturedarc (21-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post

xXXx click
    im in agreement with you click n pick
    it would be nice to see her posting again

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

Biker_boy (22-12-10), diannasweet (22-12-10), poggo (22-12-10)

I second that ,third even,do miss her witty intestering posts/threads

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biker_boy For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (22-12-10), poggo (22-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post

xXXx click
    Christmas is the time of the year when we forget and forgive what went on bad during the whole year....thank you click n pick for your wish and for thinking of me.....may i wish to all of ye a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS health and happiness...i miss all the craic that used to go on on forum before but the crap i start getting from some weird ppl made me stay away from it....

May i thank ye all for ye support over the year for being my friends and for the great craic we had when the forum was more fun then what become lately.....love and kisses from your honest and funny friend Diannasweet........xxxxxxxx
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-12-10), Experienced Punter esq (22-12-10), hd7055 (22-12-10), jacksparrow2010 (22-12-10), JAMESCORK (22-12-10), Monkeynut (22-12-10), poggo (22-12-10), WHAT A NAME (22-12-10)

Reviews

Happy Christmas Dianna...

Reviews

It's easy to think of such a nice person and harder to forget one..
    It's your choice to come back posting miss D I hope you make the one that most would like to see

take care of you..
    Happy Xmas beautifull xXXx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

poggo (22-12-10)

Reviews

she will not be back,she is banned,, I hope those who wished ill will to Dianna are pleased with there vile work,, most members here know who you are judging by the PMs of support I got when i was defending her,,,i will add this in my last post i said "most members here" not all,, so again those who wish to twist what ppl say and make them out to be something different just read the words not what u think is between them,,there are some good folk here,, but they are mixed up in a mire of sad, desperate,jealous childish fools, i could relate storys of attacks on me and others that would make your blood curl,,, i say nothing cause once i did and was left alone to fight my corner,, then when it was over i got the pms of suppport,, so i hope now that those who wished Dianna gone are happy with there malicious work,,,

Poggo................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (22-12-10)

Reviews

I wish it to go on record that Monkeynut supports Dianna and Poggo. Good luck you guys.

To those twisted assholes who wish bad things to Dianna and Poggo can add me to their list too
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 22-12-10 at 13:21.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

poggo (22-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    she will not be back,she is banned,, I hope those who wished ill will to Dianna are pleased with there vile work,, most members here know who you are judging by the PMs of support I got when i was defending her,,,i will add this in my last post i said "most members here" not all,, so again those who wish to twist what ppl say and make them out to be something different just read the words not what u think is between them,,there are some good folk here,, but they are mixed up in a mire of sad, desperate,jealous childish fools, i could relate storys of attacks on me and others that would make your blood curl,,, i say nothing cause once i did and was left alone to fight my corner,, then when it was over i got the pms of suppport,, so i hope now that those who wished Dianna gone are happy with there malicious work,,,

Poggo................
    Can I just add that Dianna was put as banned at her own request.

Diannasweet you are the most dignified person on this website u handled yourself well in the face of pure evil accusations by damaged people...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

poggo (22-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast