Thread: as this year ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love as this year ends

It has been a terrible year for many due to the recession, job loss, the weather and many other things..but there has been many highs in it as well.. for me I acheived my childhood dream.. had a new niece born.. got news of another two additions on their way.. have friends and family who love me very much.. battled illness and received good news about it.. so what highs is there in 2010 and that you will remember that makes you smile through the bad times ?..

hope you all have a great christmas with friends and family and them trying to get home manage to be with them they hold dear in their hearts...x

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

click n pick (21-12-10), lovethegirls (21-12-10), Nicole (21-12-10), Ric Hardgear (21-12-10), Rodney69 (21-12-10)

ANd got to enjoy many men ha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    It has been a terrible year for many due to the recession, job loss, the weather and many other things..but there has been many highs in it as well.. for me I acheived my childhood dream.. had a new niece born.. got news of another two additions on their way.. have friends and family who love me very much.. battled illness and received good news about it.. so what highs is there in 2010 and that you will remember that makes you smile through the bad times ?..

hope you all have a great christmas with friends and family and them trying to get home manage to be with them they hold dear in their hearts...x
    The high for me this year was as mad as it sounds in these times is getting voluntary redundancy. It means i can do something ive always wanted to do in the new year.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

well done DA, and congrats on battling illness. The most important thing for anyone is their health. as they say your health is your wealth

For me having family and friends that love and respect me makes life so much happier.

And apart from that I have met some wonderfull ladies here on E-I that have enriched my life so much. I can't thank them enough. Looking forward to meeting them again and also plenty of new ladies too
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post

2010 has been an in between year for me. Few highs and few lows I can remember. Having said that I am grateful for this being the case as some other years had far too many lows. So a nice balanced year all in all. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas Donegalangel and many more to come.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Santa EI awards

Congratulations DAngel on your victory over illness and 2 nieces.
    If there were an EI AWARD Cermony..
    BRAVERY AWARD...Donegal Angel.
    Funniest Thread DeBEST DeHari kari
    Car Crash Award Dannyboy.Best word/phrase award...soo many ya tool,bate em ,deeding..but have to go for "amend your face"
    LAZARUS AWARD.....NGAN
    GENTLEMEN OF THE YEAR..SCOTUS ,MONKEYNUT
    SCARIEST AVATAR..VJ,DAVE1DAVE,but have to go for Mr Maxi
    ......to be continued....add your awards below...
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 21-12-10 at 15:31. Reason: more to follow ..gotta go
    a thousand kisses deep..